The worst

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Yohen

-san
Kouhai
What´s the worst anime you ever watched?

Mine is called "Saber Marionette J"
It´s horrible!

Tenjo Tenge man thats the worst anime I have ever seen I wish I could sell it back man it was bad.

Well here is a small list:

Pokemon
Digimon
Beyblade
B-daman
Yu-Gi-Oh

You see a patern here
biggrin.gif
. I hate all those type of kiddy anime.

QUOTE (Thugforlife1232 @ Jan 21 2006, 11:54 PM) Tenjo Tenge man thats the worst anime I have ever seen I wish I could sell it back man it was bad.
man now i have a friend that agrees with the same thing!
smile.gif
man i really can't believe that a whole serie that 2/3 of it would be all flash back... now that really sucks...

others are similar to DoR:
yu-gi-oh
Bayblade
Crushgear
Pokemon
Digimon
His/Her circumstances (really don't know if the creators really put effort into it
wink.gif
)

Fushigi yugi (very long... dragging really)

apart from the obvious worst animes of all time, i never really got into 'Air'

great drawing style and all but the storyline was lacking and just didnt pull me in
'heres a dream'
'theres a dream'
'were a dream'

>.<

QUOTE (Jar @ Jan 22 2006, 09:14 AM) apart from the obvious worst animes of all time, i never really got into 'Air'

great drawing style and all but the storyline was lacking and just didnt pull me in
'heres a dream'
'theres a dream'
'were a dream'

>.<
Man i think that is one of the most respected anime that i have ever seen... almost every thing in it was used for symbolism for other things... yah i know what you mean about the dream thing... I myself was discourage and disappointed becasue of the weird concept of the creators but after more in depth thinking and meditation of the anime i think and hope you will realized that it is an anime to be respected man!
smile.gif

lol

im not saying i dont respect it im just saying it wasnt for me
laugh.gif

probably didnt help that i was watching it at 2am in the morning while talking on msn >.<

QUOTE (Jar @ Jan 22 2006, 09:31 AM) lol

im not saying i dont respect it im just saying it wasnt for me
laugh.gif

probably didnt help that i was watching it at 2am in the morning while talking on msn >.<
yah maybe!
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
yah sometimes there are anime that doesn't really fit the taste of certain people even thoguht it is already or sooo good!
biggrin.gif

exmaple is Suzuka... my friends consider it as stupidity love... really hate it and want to do something about them...
ph34r.gif

most boring anime- Sailor moon
didin't feel so hyped up when the girls "magically changes".

Pokemon
Beyblade
Yu-Gi-Oh
Salor Moon

Preatty much the worst I saw. Then again, it might be because they are aimed at a younger audience.

I hate really:

Shin Chan - The Adult Empire Stikes Back
Samurai Girl High School
Pokémon (i began to hate it after the Johto league had ended)
Beyblade
Dragonball (all versions except GT)

I see the trend thank god we have mature anime watching group of people. Thats why I like Fansub plus they have good anime.

QUOTE (Thugforlife1232 @ Jan 22 2006, 12:57 PM) I see the trend thank god we have mature anime watching group of people. Thats why I like Fansub plus they have good anime.
Yah i think many people really want to share what anime they watched the worst...
biggrin.gif
it is a good thing that we are fansub members becasue we have like more anime to fill the disappointting once and tell the world where are the good ones...
laugh.gif
but yah there are still anime that are good where are not in fansub becasue of being licensed...

I really don't get why licensed anime can't be shared... but why does bleach and naruto we can still get even though it is already licensed?
dry.gif

Also other animes that dissappointted me...
Dragon Ball (more powers, revolving story)
Sailormoon (girl power, man it was so long!)
To Heart (I don't know why but it bored me...)

@Mune: Is X TV really one of the worst? it is becasue my classmate was nagging me to watch the anime but my hands were full during that time he asked me to watch it... now that you said it was a "worst" anime then should i watch it?

QUOTE (Angel453455 @ Jan 22 2006, 07:14 PM)I really don't get why licensed anime can't be shared... but why does bleach and naruto we can still get even though it is already licensed?
dry.gif

Two main reason. One is legal, the other is ethical.

Legal reason:
Check this thread we discussed it in depth some time ago.
http://boards.fansub.tv/index.php?showtopic=1518

Ethical reason:
The idea is that licensed anime can be bought. By bying, you support the hard working people that make the anime. Of course the line get blurry when the anime is licensed in only one country (mainly the US).
Then again, ethics is always blury!

Has anyone posed that question to the US companies who ban subbing? 'Just because it's now available in your country doesn't mean I can get it, and if it's really an issue, why aren't the original creators going after me?' I'd be interested to see their response, since really, they're taking a very 'Americanization' view of the world, assuming we can all easily get their releases.

But anyway, worst series? Marmalade Boy makes me want to kill myself, so I don't suggest anyone watch it. My friend loves it, and while I watched the first season, you couldn't pay me to watch another two full seasons of that girl being in love with her new step-brother and crying whenever he leaves her field of vision
wacko.gif

QUOTE (Bold @ Jan 22 2006, 04:51 PM) Pokemon
Beyblade
Yu-Gi-Oh
Salor Moon

Preatty much the worst I saw. Then again, it might be because they are aimed at a younger audience.
hmmm, i was young enough ti appreciate these for my younger years, sailor moon, bubble gum crisis, fist of the north star and some random. were actually the first anime that i watched over at my aunts house...
but history aside i loved the pokemon red and blue rpgs, so the anime came naturally.
sailor mars/jupiter opened my eyes to anime women.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back