Toaru Kagaku no Railgun T

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Okay I can say this about this very episode here. It does follow the manga all the way up to the shortcut in the park I belive. So we now have a new loli in this series for now, since we're most likely not getting Misaka Misaka anytime soon for this side of the story.

Although I have to say that a few things might as well be a bit different from the manga from here on out though. Although it's been quite some time since I read this portion though. But the issue with the Academy Assembly is really a thing that happened in the manga so this might end up being kind of a hybrid story here that is going to follow the basis of the manga along with the happenings of the Index Movie.

I'm still a little annoyed we had to re-do the Accelerator fight, though I have to admit this version was better paced. I'm glad to be back to what is essentially a slice of life show occasionally interrupted by the odd action sequence.

I have to say, in the latest episode we actually learned something really good....

Finally one of the great mysteries of Academy City has been revealed! Why does so much nefarious behavior happen at night without any response from Anti-Skill? Because they are closed after 6:00 PM!
rolleyes.gif

Attachments

• _DeadFish__Toaru_Kagaku_no_Railgun_S___19__720p__AAC_.mp4_snapshot_02.45__2013.08.26_20.25.16_.jpg
    _DeadFish__Toaru_Kagaku_no_Railgun_S___19__720p__AAC_.mp4_snapshot_02.45__2013.08.26_20.25.16_.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 155
Okay so I was a little bit off here about the Febri Arc being during the Raildex Movie. It's most likely some time before the major events took place duing that time period. Pretty much I think this was a bit before the time period before the August 31st incidents.

In any case to think that the space elevator had that buit into it before it was fully made into a magic circle during the Raildex Movie.

Although the next story arc for Railgun will be the Dai Hasai Festival Arc, and rescuing MISAKA Imouto here. As for Index it will be the count down WW:III story arc. Either way I am looking forward to another season of the Raildex series, no matter which side it'll be on.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back