Translator & Other Positions Avail.

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

alchemist11

-dono
Kouhai
Utsukushii-Studio is looking for experienced (if any) candidates for the following positions at this new fansub service. Utsukushii-Studio is currently founded and run (not alone) by a former translator (and still is) of Animanda. He has currently worked on over 30-50 different types of anime, for some known and famous groups, even ones that don't exist anymore. His works include Naruto for one of the groups that were in existent before DB. Admin/Founder name is Krystia (if you wish to look up him on the Animanda websiite, that is the name you would look for.

Positions and other info below:

recruitis2.jpg

Note: Black filled in spot has been taken.

Contact: #Utsukushii-Studio [at] irc.rizon.net or check out Utsukushii-studio [dot] org (must register to view forums).
Contact Name: Admin/Founder of U-S Krystia or alchemist11 (which is I) by private message, and/email at jonnyquesty2k [at] yahoo.ca or [at] hotmail.com

P.S. Please no Spam and/or any attachment files.
Note 2: Best Contact choice is through me by email or pm.

Thank YOU

Utsukushii-Studio Editor speaking:

We are in drastic need of a Typesetter & Timer help...We would like to have the opportunity to start our third anime series to be The SkullMan, and for that to happen we need Typesetting and Timing help.

Note: Typestter with AFX background is a MUST!

Contact Me through PM, email or join the forums or IRC.

Utsukushii-Studio Editor speaking:

We again need help, but since the above position are filled, we don't need any of those, unless your qualified, then we could get you to help us with other anime. The last position that we need is a Distro or Distro's. 3+ Minimum required.

Contact Me through PM, email or join the forums or IRC.

Looking for a TL, currently our groups TL/founder is MIA/AWOL and hasn't contacted us. we greatly need the help for our release of The SkullMan.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back