Tutorial Request Thread.

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
@Kansa: What do you think? A nice clone stamp tut? I think I'll do that since i'm lagging on my co-op tut section. That will be tonight. So come back lol.

QUOTE (WINGZERO619 @ Nov 15 2006, 09:32 PM) @Kansa: What do you think? A nice clone stamp tut? I think I'll do that since i'm lagging on my co-op tut section. That will be tonight. So come back lol.
that would be sweet, though I pretty much know the drill from your tips on my sig for Anime Comp #9 (thanks again
biggrin.gif
)

A clone stamp tut is great although you already help me on that on my first sigcreation sig plus I was a noob then and Gattsu did said he need to learn how to use clone stamp. One of the thing you show me if anyone interested is how to take a cat off Primula *_*.... after that I created some wings using clonestamp for Primula on a wallpaper I made.

Glad to hear the positives posts guys. I'm shooting for posting up the tut tonight under my thread but I've been discussing options with Kansa and it seems I'll be doing a three stage clone stamp tut. It will be long but worthwhile. Hopefully I'll atleast give a preview if not the whole thing. I get off at 1530 today from work so hopefully I can finish it before I go to sleep. If not, I'll show a screen shot of my progress lol.

yo i need tut for using a render for the couler of one layer if yo uget what i meen?

cos i liek the coulder of some of the render that i have but i dont know how to use them so if you dont know what i meen just tell me and i will try to explain later ^^

also would it be possible to get a tut for a wallpaper (grung or fractle if possable)

QUOTE (Gattsu @ Nov 17 2006, 11:42 AM)yo i need tut for using a render for the couler of one layer if yo uget what i meen?

cos i liek the coulder of some of the render that i have but i dont know how to use them so if you dont know what i meen just tell me and i will try to explain later ^^
If you want your layer the color of your render then the first tut on the co-op thread shows how you can do that. Although if you layer already have color you will have to black/white it if you want your render color of it by making your layer color black/white just hold ctrl and shift and press U.
If that not what you wanted to know then I'm not sure what you want.

if i have a lack background and i want to have a red and blue render for the BG i have tryed tha way andi just cant get it to look right

lol me being me experimented and i ave found out what i needed to do bu tthanks for the help guys and now here is the £1mill
can any one help me with a simple tut for a filter only cos i have tryed oll of the ones on teh other thread (dont know th ethread name that ont thats discription is class is open
biggrin.gif
) so any other ideas?

also a tut on the recouler brush tut would also be VERY helpfull thanks and sry for beeing a pain in the ass

@Gattsu: Which filters do you need a tut on and I don't quite follow you on the re-color brust tut. Please be more specific because I have a big "?" over my head lol.

i am as unclear and confusing as ever i have spell it wrong that may be why i meant teh recolor brush cos i don't know how how to use it that well
and as far as filters just some good combinations to use for BG's

can anyone show me a link to tutorial for transforming a text into a shape-like animal like whale. i need it to make my logo, my idea was to have a whale as my logo but having a whale as a logo is to plain so i tought of a word that may attract readers but still when they look at that text they can still see the figure of the whale.

hope i made a little sense
sad.gif
advance thanks to who might help.

QUOTE (thebigcheese @ Nov 29 2006, 01:03 PM)gah what about wallpaper tuts!

happy.gif

I guess I try to make one base on my Shana Wallpaper I made but going to take me awhile since it going to be my first tut.

thanks don't them they look quite good ^^ hum now what to do need something new^^

I don't know how to upload here yutube videos
someone PM me please

hmm im wondering how do u make those animated sigs? that they keep changing to different sigs? also how do u make animated text too where the letters disapper and reapper?

QUOTE (thebigcheese @ Jan 07 2007, 05:58 PM)hmm im wondering how do u make those animated sigs? that they keep changing to different sigs? also how do u make animated text too where the letters disapper and reapper?
are you talking about the one in my sigs or the one on this thread I made for usspaul and jul10 http://boards.fansub.tv/index.php?showtopi...60&#entry116992
but anyways it can be done in image ready but I dont know how to use imageready so i cant help you in there I use a different gif program.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back