Tutorial Request Thread.

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Is there anything besides Photoshop that can be used to create avatars and sigs and also is there a tutorial so simple that someone that's digital art illiterate can follow in order to create their own stuff?

@DarkSkyLady: I believe there is a program called gimp which is free on the internet. Aus and I have developed a thread dedicated for those who wish to have a solid foundation in creating sigs. We have created easy to follow tuts from start to finish and other functions of photoshop. Please feel free to check it out and post some work after you're done. Many members had success following our tuts and I'm sure you wouldn't have any trouble.

co-op tuts thread

If you have any questions or concerns, please PM myself or Aus for further assistance.

Hmm gone through the tut's and just want to thank you all they are very good. I am having trouble finding one for drawing hair. I know its kinda a finding the right flow of how it looks but if anyone knows of a good link or has a good tutorial for drawing anime hair, that would be very helpful and thank you.

omg finally come back to this site and god i was a real problem child xD lol dont even know hol long its been since this tread was posted in xD but lol so many questions and so inacurate... but i stoped using photoshop soon after i stopped being active on this sit
sad.gif
but i hope to be a little more active again and lol ty for all teh help you have given me xD

QUOTE (bubalicio @ May 24 2007, 12:50 AM) Hmm gone through the tut's and just want to thank you all they are very good. I am having trouble finding one for drawing hair. I know its kinda a finding the right flow of how it looks but if anyone knows of a good link or has a good tutorial for drawing anime hair, that would be very helpful and thank you.
Crysa's drawing bangs
A host of hair sites posted here
This site is usually pretty good at linking you to what you need to know
Googled site

I took a quick gander at all of these sites when I did my first foray into drawing, about a month ago now
biggrin.gif

You might not know it, but I used to think I could never draw, considering my very sloppy handwriting. I found out, it's not as hard as it seems, to get the basics down, getting the feel for coloring and shading is a pain in the butt.

Here are my first attempts at hand sketching to scanner.

RikuDNangel
MatsuriSola

And as you can see here, why I say coloring and shading are a pain in the butt as I totally mangle one of my sketches.

MatsuriSolaColorized

My next foray is going to start and end on the computer in Photoshop. I find it easier to get things like the dynamics of body size easier when done on the computer, since I can simply add a layer and play with it till I like it or discard it if it really starts to suck.

how do u make them? well more like how do your get the character to be drawed (or whatever) so good? and know where ti put like shows and crap? please tell me!

QUOTE (kikkipurin @ Jun 08 2007, 03:12 PM)how do u make them? well more like how do your get the character to be drawed (or whatever) so good? and know where ti put like shows and crap? please tell me!
For beginner I would suggest to use graphs so you can concentrate on a section at a time for example for your reference(the pic u going to use) find the middle and make lines up/down and left/right then from the middle divide that in half with one of the other end after you have that messurment use that messurement to make the line on the other side and the opposite direction u did the first one. Once that done u will have some box u will do that on the paper or board u going to draw on too and have similar boxes depending if u drawing on a smaller or bigger paper than your reference. After those step done u can start working on each section of the boxes one at the time without looking at the whole pic all at once unless you skilled of course then you would beable to do this without the graphs Anime drawing if it load...(note I scan it 4 time so different color may be seen >.>)

QUOTE (kikkipurin @ Jun 08 2007, 02:12 PM) how do u make them? well more like how do your get the character to be drawed (or whatever) so good? and know where ti put like shows and crap? please tell me!
Hehe I drew them by hand using a still image from the anime as a model.
biggrin.gif
Matsuri took me about 30 to 45 minutes to sketch, Rika only took about 20 minutes. It's not real hard once your realize that being precise is not the point. What you are seeing is after I sketched then went over with a hard pencil then scanned. Luckily my scanner has some options to allow me to start the cleaning process before I actually pull it into an editting program.

Heh, I like that image Kansatsusha. Mix of kiddy grade, magical lyrical nanoha, and Ah! Megami-sama!

Well I was wondering if someone can make a tutorial on how to use c4d renders. I've been trying and I don't know how to do so. Thank you for your help it is much appreciated.

QUOTE (Marko @ Jun 28 2007, 10:00 PM)Well I was wondering if someone can make a tutorial on how to use c4d renders. I've been trying and I don't know how to do so. Thank you for your help it is much appreciated.Here a tut I havent look at yet but from a person who taugh me photoshop C4d tut.
velvet c4d Video tut
kanaria c4d video tut
kawaii girl c4d vid tut
Give thx to WINGZERO619 if it help and if he notice I posted here XD he wont get made a me though haha.

www.wingzero619.net is the place to find the c4d vid tuts. I just added progressive streaming style video like youtube so you don't have to download the actual file.

QUOTE (Mowerman @ Jul 01 2007, 01:23 PM) Funny, the links go no where. I was sort of interested in finding a 3d illustrator too
biggrin.gif

he must of change the link cause he added the streaming well just go to the link WINGZERO posted that link should never change and you should beable to find the same tut

sorry if I was changing around some stuff, but right now you are able to visit www.wingzero619.net

I'm currently working on an archived page for past vid tuts including all my old ones from when I was using windows. So check back periodically to view updates. On top of that, I'll be adding more to my resources section and posting up my old brush packs and fonts. So hopefully before the week ends I'll have everything hooked up. Thanks for visiting everyone.

hi in new and im having a hard time down loading anime it keeps saying

"If you only see a gray box or a red X below, you will need to update your Java Runtime Environment and restart your browser.
You must accept the applet signed by "Daft of the Syndicate".

i went t the site and got the update loaded and still see only the gray line where can i go to fix this or where can i find a tutorial ?

Hey there,
Any 1337 programmer here?? I'm learning on making dynamic website. Currently,I need help in admin part, (such as upload script for pictures and some words, edit page and add new info) Any Tips?? Thanks... Oh yea, I'm using:
-Dreamweaver
-PHP
-MySQL
Domo~

Um i've got a question to ask, how do you convert let say a .avi format to a viewable dvd format that can be viewed on dvd players on a rewritable dvd disc?
Can anyone please also tell me where to get the software?

QUOTE (dgkzaq01x @ Aug 30 2007, 12:09 AM) Hey there,
Any 1337 programmer here?? I'm learning on making dynamic website. Currently,I need help in admin part, (such as upload script for pictures and some words, edit page and add new info) Any Tips?? Thanks... Oh yea, I'm using:
-Dreamweaver
-PHP
-MySQL
Domo~
Im not really a "Pro" but I might be able to help as ive gone through similar problems with photo's and words. It took me 4 weeks to make a USEABLE forum script and about 2 to make a useable image gallery.

Honestly, I build websites with good old fashioned Notepad. I cant stand dreamweaver or frontpage. They both have a tendency to completely take over your code. If you're going to use PHP, I suggest using some third-party programs like NuSphere. The best one's will cost you like 10+ dollars, but there are some good free ones if you look around. A lot of them will help you learn correct coding technique by finishing off some of your codes or advising corrections to make things work better.

Also, there are some group installers for PHP/MySQL programing.

Maybe I'll try to make a tut for this. Ill think about it, but I'm definatly a little rusty and my dad actually TEACHES the stuff.

right im new to all this photoshop and was wonderingif anyone had a website for photoshop cs3 that includes basically everything form basics to full on and oh if possible one containing anime sigs and avatars. thanks.
cool.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back