Tutorial Request Thread.

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Tutorial on creating your own anime characters

http://boards.fansub.tv/index.php?showtopic=7245

made by me
tongue.gif

Is there anyone that can help me? I downloaded some of the animes here and I would like to seed them on this site, how do I go about doing this. I am using μtorrent. Thank you.

it is not possible to seed files through this site, we don't have a BT tracker. just seed it on the normal way.

erm.. is there any easier and step by step tutorials on making signature with photoshop CS3 ? well i know there is many tutorial out there but every time, i blur in the mid way, thx.

QUOTE (cross93 @ Jan 02 2009, 11:14 PM) erm.. is there any easier and step by step tutorials on making signature with photoshop CS3 ? well i know there is many tutorial out there but every time, i blur in the mid way, thx.
Look for the signature Creation thread ...although im not sure if those tut that was post there still there XD

Okay, I have a request...
I used to know how to do this, but it's been so long since I've played in Photoshop (and I'm not used to CS3 - totally different when it comes to animated images), so I need a refresher:
I'm trying to make a signature that includes an animated gif in it. I have a gif, and have the rest of my signature made, but I'm not sure how to port all the frames into my siggy. Whenever I try to open the gif in photoshop, it only opens the first frame instead of the whole timeline (animation window shows first frame only). Any help? I know that Kansa has made several sigs in the style I'm talking about (MKK's saber siggy comes to mind)

*bump*
2 Days without a reply, still looking for someone to help me out.

kk i am not a pro or anything but i would go over to adobe image ready which corresponds with photo shop or you the animation palette which will bring up your time line.

QUOTE (bubalicio @ May 14 2009, 07:52 PM) kk i am not a pro or anything but i would go over to adobe image ready which corresponds with photo shop or you the animation palette which will bring up your time line.
Lol...
When I open the gif image in Photoshop (CS3 - doesn't use ImageReady for animations, the animation palette handles it all now), it only opens the first frame - the rest of the frames don't appear in the animation palette. If the gif opened with all the frames, I wouldn't have a problem xD

Don't hold me to this, but I think you have to convert your .gif to .mov since Photoshop doesn't seem to support .gif files. So what you do is import your converted file by going file>import>video frames to layers. This should give you all the frames of the file you want. You could also try .avi, .mpg, or .mpeg files, but when I tried .avi all I got was a white screen so it may be different for you. Then you save it for web and devices, after you get whatever you want done to it.

You will also need quick time 7.1 or higher aswell.

Hope this helps you.

How do I go about converting the .gif to a .mov file? Is there a special app I need?

uhhh... well i dont use photoshop to do my gifs lol also Photoshop supposily suppose to do what imageready does but... I have no clue how to do it lol...

Out of the adobe collection Adobe Firework can do Gif stuff...yet i still havent learn that program either haha...someone on this site learn a bit of it though forgot who lol... it was one of the person in the sig comps

I use a different program that I use for gif and extraction of frame files if im too lazy to snapshot myself...lol. Dont work all the time though. You can also use this program to turn the gif file into an avi or something else too but why if u making a gif just finish the rest in the app lol.

I be showing Shini how to use my program I use tomorrow if u want to join just uhhh join a convo with me and shini if u got u got his or mine msn if not i just add u later.

I managed to figure it out after doomsayer advised making it a movie - I remembered that a LONG time ago I had actually taken a collection of gif images and made a video out of them using windows movie maker. Sure enough, that did the trick; you can see a rough draft of what I'm trying to do in the Sig and Ava Display thread if interested.

Seem like a longer process than what I do lol I do not touch Window Movie maker at all to make any of my gif or sig gif. I will seek to find out how to use firework more though later but atm I'm in the techie field of doing stuff not the graphic designer field if you understand that lol. Still the program I use for gifs do wonders lol

QUOTE (Kansatsusha-sama @ May 15 2009, 01:11 AM) Seem like a longer process than what I do lol I do not touch Window Movie maker at all to make any of my gif or sig gif. I will seek to find out how to use firework more though later but atm I'm in the techie field of doing stuff not the graphic designer field if you understand that lol. Still the program I use for gifs do wonders lol
The gif I used I had downloaded from another source (rather than creating it myself) - and I wanted to use it. All I had to do was open windows movie maker, set the gif as the first 'chapter' and save it as a .avi file, then import the frames into photoshop the way doomsayer advised. It took all of 5 seconds once I knew what to do - it wasn't at all difficult or long.

What program do you have which can make animated gifs? Also a quick google search will help you out.
wink.gif

I.E "How to make animated gifs with photoshop" <-- example.

QUOTE (Dead at Dusk @ Nov 04 2009, 03:25 AM) Is there a how to make animated GIFs thread? I can't download and I don't have photoshop o_o'
How to make animated gifs
Clickey the linky.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back