Type Moon

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Do you want a Fate/Prototype anime,manga or visual novel adaption?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Indeed the Fate/Zero manga is in the works and I actually forgot to mention that. Although I was too focused on being caught up to the Maho Loli Illya manga that it sliped my mind. Although I have to say in Fate/Zero Saber is ok with dealing with him now in a sense. Also, it seems that Rider is a total badass as well. So in the end the 4th HF War could of been knicknamed as the War of the Kings. I mean there's the King of Kights (Arthur), the King of Conquest (Alexander), and the King of Kings (Gil). In any case I do look forwoard to the latest chapters of that.

Oh yeah back to the Maho Loli Illya manga I kind of like how they somehow made Archerko int6o a somewhat legitamate character now. Granted it's not like her being a parody of Shiroko, but at the same time has the abilities that Shirou normally had. Kind of ironic that her name they gave here was Kuro though.
tongue.gif

Also, this can be kind of noted as what could of happened if the 4th Grial War didn't actually take place. Although oddly enough Shirou still finds his way to be adopted by Kirisugu though.
rolleyes.gif

Oh yeah as for the Tsukihime remake, one of two things may happen of that. One they'll plan on doing it if Carnival Phantasm sells well, or two wait until the 20th Anaversery to roll around and redo it. In any case Isn't it great Saccin you're going to be playing an active role in an anime it would seem, but isn't it sad Sacchin you still are denied your route to be shown still.
tongue.gif

Umm is the Ilya spin-off any good? I saw it, but steered clear due to the lack of chapters and slow release.

I was really looking forward tot he Tsukihime remake. I haven't played a Visual Novel in ages. I been playing Records of Agarest War, which is kinda a VN, but like super PG rated. @_@

Looking forward to teh Fate/Zero manga, but Zero Lancer does no justice to the Lancer name. No Lancer is sooo not cool. : (

What are you talking about he pretty much tri-whields three lances at once. At ;east that's how he was in Fate/Unlimited Codes. Of course he was also known as the 5th HF's Lancer's actually rival that could actual hold his own with him.... At least that what I've heard.

As for the Illya doujin.... well if you like Teh Loli Goddess in Maho Loli Form then pretty much it's worth it. I mean the first chapter introduces this series as a "what iff..." story. By that I mean what if the 4th HF War never took place, but for some odd reason 7 Cards are causing a distortion in the city. Enter our orinal heros Kaleido Ruby and Saphire... er better make that Tohsaka Rin and Luvia Zeritta Edelfelt with thier wants Ruby and Saphire to resolve this incident. On a side note Zelretch himself is sort of in this series, by sort of he's back in the Clock Tower Association of course.

In any case since it's pretty much obvious on how Illya became a maho loli once you read it and the first season of the manga is done and it's currently up to ch. 16.5 in the second manga. Oh yeah and a new girl that was never known beofre makes her appearance in the first manga, while Archerko gets legitamate status in the Nasuverse... sort of.
tongue.gif

I did play and own Unlimited Codes, but still. He just doesn't stack up with Lancer.
sleep.gif

Plus three lances kinda kills the point of using lance, not to mention he has that pretty boy hair, he can not be take seriously. I hope he makes a cameo apperance. They never did him any justice in F/SN.

I'll make sure to read the Illya manga, which reminds me I never read the Tsukihime manga. I tried like twice, but somehow I get bored. I blame Shiki's clothes.

Oh if you're going for the Tsubasa Cat storyline there then yes it can go with two memes, or would be that "A cat is fine too," or "Shaa I'm a nekomata ~nya."

Besides I kind of pick up some traces of Tskihime from that series if I try hard enough, but why do you ask anyways especially in a Type-Moon thread?
blink.gif

Well I think we all love Senjogahara (hard name) sarcastic lines.
biggrin.gif

But I was asking because in episode 3 there is a preview of a different anime and it just reminds me so hard of Tsukihime.

Well I somehow ran into a rumor stating that Melty Blood Actress Again is now possibly going to get a PC release. Wai I can finally get to play Ryougi Shiki for once, along with Reiz, and of course Roa, along with Sion as well. Ah I'm not forgettign about Kohaku-sama becuase it's a given that I'll be working around with her first.
tongue.gif

As for why they are doing this, it might have something to do with the Carnival Phantasm OVA they put out or the continuation of the Take Moon manga, either way I can finally play it once it comes out.
biggrin.gif

In other news it has be confirmed that the Fate/Extra RPG game is going to hit stores in the US for the PSP sometime in October, but you're not going to be able to get your dear Saba-tan figgure though with the LE pre-order.
sad.gif

Oh yeah Repede-san it's been too long since I've seen the TV version, but my gues it could of been the Kara no Kyoukai movies that they were promoting there since it kind of runs somewhat parallel to what you have said.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Aug 21 2011, 12:43 PM) In other news it has be confirmed that the Fate/Extra RPG game is going to hit stores in the US for the PSP sometime in October, but you're not going to be able to get your dear Saba-tan figgure though with the LE pre-order.
sad.gif

H-O-L-Y-S-H-I-T does that mean? its going to be in english given that the original voices are still intact? Im not against English VAs but on a general note when the localization director makes a lazy ass move on the voice acting it becomes terrible especially that compared to other games this is pretty much underground. Sure most otakus would know Type moon but like I said this is NA were talking about.

wait what figure you mean this?? Saba-tan Figure )

Well for the Bakemonogatari part More or less its just the setting and Ambience that makes it resemble tsukihime at least thats my opinion on the matter. Other literary works and show does that too.

Other than that 3 weeks late I got another saber lily Figure by GIFT it looks fantastic, especially its realistic face. I really wasn't all for Saber during the original FSN she was fantastic on some parts but Rin Tohsaka was just
wub.gif
wub.gif
Zettai Ryouki FTW!!! but saber came back on me, because of the Lily Version. Pony Tail + Fantastic White Dress = WIN whoever came up with the Lily version should've made that as the Canon instead seriosly even in the fashion department its just fantastic!!

Oh I know they are keep the Japanese VAs so there's no worry there, but I'm not sure about any Engrish VAs to this. Also, I do belvie that was the figgure in question. Oh yeah sepaking of Saber Lilly she was canon if you noticed as to how Caster was treating her when Saber was under her control in the UBW storyline. That's where the white dress and ponytail kind of came to be, but I'm not sure as to how her figgre came to pass aside from one of the Saba-tan fans at Type-Moon I'll bet.
tongue.gif

Besides I'm more on the line of why go with Saber when you could just have Sakura-chan and Rider instead. Also, I kind of like the look Illya had in the Wrap Up Party Tiger Dojo. That one is what you can get if you see every ending along with obtaining every Tiger Stamp in the game. I mean the way she wore her hair up made her look rather cute. Also, it's the only thing that comes to fanservice for that Tiger and Buruma-chan.
laugh.gif

Oh yeah and another thing I have to add it seems that the Carnival Phantasm has just been subbed as of now. So that means I'll let you know about that more in the animu thread over that.
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Well I can vouch for sakura there but I wasn't really a big fan of Rider
tongue.gif

if Anything my ranking of the Main girls would be. If we include rest of the cast I'd be a different matter or Im just making up an excuse that I am pretty much rusty on the F/S world
tongue.gif

1. Rin Tohsaka
2. Sakura
3. Saber (preferrably the Lily Ver.)

Oddly enough though I have 5 Figures of Saber but 1 of Tohsaka. Probably because Saber gets more Awesome + Sexy Figure of her being released. The Only One I kinda like for tohsaka that fits this description is the UBW Figure of her. Another good reason also is proabably because of my obsession with swords, Maybe thats also why I liked the recent figure of her.

Yeah the only figgures I have are one of Tohsaka aiming her hand at casting one her spells. Sacchin running away from said Tohsaka, Caren-chan with her burial cloth, and of course Sion looking on while on th eopposite sid eof the room of the Sacchin and Rin figgure. Also, I do have the poseable Saber and Saber Altier figgures but I leave them in the box since I'm not sure how and were to pose them for now.
sleep.gif

So I'm watching Carnival Phantasm, could one of the Slaves elaborate on which neko is which please? I know Neko Arc and Nero Arc (aka Neco Arc Chaos), but who are the other two? Especially the pink-haired one.

Oh the other two are just the other Necos from The Great Cat Kingdom. So in other words kind of think of them as something along the line of being a character similar to Mechi-HISUI in that reguard. Uness they have something different from Neco Arc aside from thier hiar style they are just one of the cats that Neco Arc knows, or can be Neco Arc depending on how you want to look at them. Besides if you by Melty Blood's Alternate Colors and the ability to fight yourself it's easier to understand it that was I guess.

So it's something along th eline of a MMO kind of deal or is it one of those online baised fighting game here? I mean I've overhead about it but I never knew what this was all about in the first place though.
blink.gif

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Nov 06 2011, 12:43 AM) So it's something along th eline of a MMO kind of deal or is it one of those online baised fighting game here? I mean I've overhead about it but I never knew what this was all about in the first place though.
blink.gif

Not really sure... I think they have yet to reveal.. :/
I'll check it out anyway XD

Ok aside from Carnival Phantasm wraping up, and the OVA short about Fate/Prototype there is something important that needs to be mentioned to the Melty Blood fans now, and that's the project that mirror moon is picking up.

http://mirrormoon.org/node/319

Pretty much they are now going to work on recoding it and whatnot as we speak so here's hoping to see the Actress Again game on the PC sometime soon then.
tongue.gif

Hello Everyone! Been a while since I've posted, but I wanted to let you know I am just about done with the Heaven's Feel arc, and man do I love it! Super excited to play all the other games too.

Just wanted to thank you guys for all your praise of it which finally convinced me to check it out. One thing that really impressed me was that there are three completely different arcs to the game. I never would have thought that replaying a game could have that much material to see and that it would have that amount of depth to the story. It definitely makes for challenging conversion to anime or manga, lol. I mean, it would be so hard to decide what to cut, regardless of which arc they went with.

Anyhow, I am so excited for the next half of fate/zero too, and I clearly have many many more hours of enjoyment left with type-moon
smile.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back