what are you doing?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
if i see one more ecchi pic i am going to die due to boredom

QUOTE (wwwwww @ Sep 24 2005, 05:58 PM) im about to play cs
smile.gif
w00t, I love CS...we need a fansub.tv clan!!!! XD

clans for cs doesnt work unless you live in the same country
tongue.gif

right now im surfing the net trying to find some good old full anime series to download
smile.gif

...wondering if it's ok that i've pretty much stopped sleeping, wishing there was a new episode of a show i like, cheering daft on.

...go daft!

QUOTE (onimike @ Sep 24 2005, 03:22 PM) That's not procrastination. You're actually doing something productive. Killing yourself in exchange.
That doesnt sound like a fair exchange. Daft is slightly more valuable than a p2p client.
happy.gif

I agree, we can't go on without Daft.

BTW that bread i was making the other day was from that recipe you get from a episode of Yakitate Japan
biggrin.gif
it tasted very good
tongue.gif

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Sep 25 2005, 10:15 PM) now thats something new, who said that u can't learn anything from animes?
They give you the recipe in one of the episode's. Which ingredients to use and how to make it so it wasn't that hard.

Trying to figure out how to hack the CIA and take over the United States nuclear programme and triggering it to blow everywhere on the planet. Cept one particular country thats just goin WTF.

right now thinking if i should pre-order dod source now so i can play it tormorrow lol oh btw how many people do play cs ?

i play cs occasionally but i prefer AA, i am sitting at my computer listening to some rap/ dance remix and re watching bleach with some 1 who has never seen it. i am also wondering where the hell is my shuffle.

well right now i just finished eating my food and was hopeing that shuffle would be released by now so i can see more of sia asa and nernine

QUOTE (usspaul @ Sep 25 2005, 04:32 PM) right now thinking if i should pre-order dod source now so i can play it tormorrow lol oh btw how many people do play cs ?
I play CS, w00t!
ph34r.gif

me too and right now im listening to music and staring out the window where it is raining.

"I spent too long getting good at CS to play any other game".

When I heard a CS player say that... respect --

absolutely nothing.... even though its late and ive still got a mountain of hw to do......... i hate statistics... its the most useless math class i have ever taken

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back