what are you doing?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (Kashisu @ Sep 25 2005, 09:24 PM) absolutely nothing.... even though its late and ive still got a mountain of hw to do......... i hate statistics... its the most useless math class i have ever taken
= procrastinating
smile.gif

Let's set up one day where we funsub guys could play cs together... Forget Halo. Couter is better!

play cs not a bad idea but the problem is that we all have to find a server with a good ping for everyone and for those who got homework. all i have got to say is hahhahahhahhahaha
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
im on school holidays no homework for me.

Right now posting and reading posts
smile.gif

I am doing my homework (cisco)

QUOTE (onimike @ Sep 25 2005, 09:39 PM) = procrastinating
smile.gif

Let's set up one day where we funsub guys could play cs together... Forget Halo. Couter is better!
true true
biggrin.gif
and im doing it again right now

procrastinated as long as i could, but finished my physics homework by the 2am deadline. ahh i love procrastinating. i've only not procrastinated on a few things...

wow you people really like procrastinating, i do like to join you in procastinating but i have got nothing to procrastinate
sad.gif

wwwwww than you can participate with me and procrastinations cousin, good old fashioned waiting.
happy.gif

I am now testing the endurance of my CPU with 8 downloads and 3 uploads + Winamp running on the background with Suzuka soundtrack
happy.gif

EDIT: Still only 33% cpu performance
biggrin.gif

Im sorry wwwwww, today I cant wait and ill be procrastinating instead.
sleep.gif

Waiting for download to compleet.

H&C 23
Tsubasa Chronicle 13

let's see..
waiting for:
shuffle ep11
tsukuyomi m.p.ep24
tsukuyomi m.p.ep25

just finished setting up new internet.. Yay!
biggrin.gif

enjoying the prospects of having internet again.
cool.gif

now gona download a good week and a halfs worth of anime!
tongue.gif

then go to work... booo
mad.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back