what are you doing?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
thinking.......bored hmmm how long will it take using 56k on a torrent...... so bored.

im more worried about the fact that they learnt the lyrics to that song!!
i am now having some wierd seizure after looking at wX6's sig

trying find a site where it has new releases of GUNDAM SEED DESTINY in avi format for direct download. not much luck yet
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

hmmmm.... wx6 and chiba (these are who i believe to be members of..) what exactly is the baka squad promoting

there is a post somewhere - maybe in this thread (who knows..) - but it says ure trying to get ppl to join the BRS and i see no motivation to do it apart from cos ure promoting chiba (i havent properly been on the forum for a while, so i dont really know why this is) so too be fair am a little confused to what the baka ranger squad is about? wx6 or chiba please enlighten me however logical or strange it maybe...

QUOTE (ultima2096 @ Sep 30 2005, 10:30 PM) there is a post somewhere - maybe in this thread (who knows..) - but it says ure trying to get ppl to join the BRS and i see no motivation to do it apart from cos ure promoting chiba (i havent properly been on the forum for a while, so i dont really know why this is) so too be fair am a little confused to what the baka ranger squad is about? wx6 or chiba please enlighten me however logical or strange it maybe...
ummmm, I'm not sure what we are really about...
blink.gif

since chiba doesnt know i will make something up. the baka rangers squad is an organisation for people who have been called baka and who have been rejected in the modern day society because of our baka-ness. we also promote baka-ness
tongue.gif

Im not doing anything....except trying to think of a way to get my old NES joypads working correctly again.
I dusted it off the day before yesterday and played with it again yesterday.
happy.gif
So many old games that are still fun....I cant believe it still works

hooray for retro...
i still got my snes and wait for it.... master system, lol that thing was the worst, u had to walk all the way back across the room to pause it!.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back