what are you doing?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
I really need to get back into photoshop as my friend "Shadows" keep bugging about... lol

yea i was leaning toward avermedia after video review and website review. Youtube video review shows black magic slow at start but get better than avermedia but I didnt like the review on newegg on the latest model...

also dchp issue with game or videos?

QUOTE (Kansatsusha-sama @ Apr 05 2015, 10:28 AM) I really need to get back into photoshop as my friend "Shadows" keep bugging about... lol

yea i was leaning toward avermedia after video review and website review. Youtube video review shows black magic slow at start but get better than avermedia but I didnt like the review on newegg on the latest model...

also dchp issue with game or videos?
Photoshop is overrated. I've been finding Clip Studio much more useful as of late.

Specifically, it was with one particular game- Valkyria Chronicles. It cleared up when I replaced the video card, I assumed that EVGA went cheap and skipped a few licenses on the card I had back then. (That card was a a few years old four years ago.) My other three or four PS3 games were fine, so I assumed it was just that particular game was excessively locked down.

QUOTE (Norren @ Apr 05 2015, 04:01 PM)Photoshop is overrated.  I've been finding Clip Studio much more useful as of late.

Specifically, it was with one particular game- Valkyria Chronicles.  It cleared up when I replaced the video card, I assumed that EVGA went cheap and skipped a few licenses on the card I had back then.  (That card was a a few years old four years ago.)    My other three or four PS3 games were fine, so I assumed it was just that particular game was excessively locked down.
well I hope my NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660TI wont have any issue with it

I would say I should upgrade my gfx... but mine still work well.. models arould $100-200 isnt much different from my model, $200-300 is the 800-900 models not willing to spend that much when my gfx not dead...

As for clip studio i look into it when i get back into photoshop since im more uses to it.

.... which sig picture i lost below....

Enjoying that blissful period where I'm out of school, working and have no other responsibilities or care in the world:) I'm all caught up on my gaming at the moment, just finished a ton of PC games mainly after building my new rig. Playing catch up now on some movies/show's I've backlogged this year.

One problem...

I have yet to get back fully into anime since 2007 =/ I dunno how I'll ever catch up on Naruto Shippuden, going to be a pain to download it all (torrents is the only way I guess?). I also have Cowboy Bebop, FMA Brotherhood and Attack on Titan on my to do list! Let's see how much I can accomplish before my Fall gaming binge kicks into high gear...

Marathoning 3 manga series : Dear, Watashi no Ookami-san and Inu x Boku SS.
+ the Anime adaption of Inu x Boku SS. Why? because Colla and I, only just read that the manga creator of those three (Fujiwara Cocoa) had passed away on March 31 at the age of 31.

Saddening to hear as Inu x Boku SS was one of the first mangas Colla and I have read and followed till its end last year.

Deaths of famous people you have known for a long period of your life, will never be an easy thing to cope with. But please always remember that a person's life is never measured by its duration, but rather by the fond memories you have gotten/gained from them. For as long as you remember them, they will always be alive.

QUOTE (InuyashaX @ Apr 07 2015, 11:05 PM) One problem...

I have yet to get back fully into anime since 2007 =/ I dunno how I'll ever catch up on Naruto Shippuden, going to be a pain to download it all (torrents is the only way I guess?). I also have Cowboy Bebop, FMA Brotherhood and Attack on Titan on my to do list! Let's see how much I can accomplish before my Fall gaming binge kicks into high gear...
If you ok with streaming... in my case it 50/50 like and dislike... you should look into "xbmc/Kodi" you can catch up to many anime series there depending on the stream you may get little to no buffering or a lot of buffering. At that point just switch stream and it get better. I still prefer a physical digital copy in the end and a physical one if I like the show itself. You could even add Funimation to it and those stream don't even buffer from a few test I did lol.

What is it that i am doing. Checking my e-mail and seeing that some new people are gonna stalk me on FTV even when i have been gone from stalking this forum for more then a year
tongue.gif

But still that's a good thing for my ego XD.

Anyways how is everybody doing? Even when i read your reply's. Don't expect one from me until next weekend. I'm really busy these days.

How's everyone doing? Hope that everyone is well and enjoying themselves, and those of you that aren't then I hope that it picks up for you all.

Still in my job, as simple as it is, I had my progress review, and apparently I'm now working towards management, which is something that I've wanted to do, but actually seeing it written down has made me a little nervous. I know it will be along time before I ever become a manager, or even though I seem to be training it may never happen, but it is somewhat nice to have a bit of career direction I guess.

Getting more and more into Visual Novels again the past few months, gotta say I'm hooked on Rewrite, absolutely loving it, high recommend it to those of you that play VNs, I love the story, the characters, the score, the voices, Im flat out in love, I may even love it more than Kanon which for me is a really big thing since I adore the VN of Kanon and the KyoAni series is still my absolute favorite anime even now.

I'm a bit late, but I've also found out that Prison School is getting an anime, which my god I'm going to be soo pissed if they screw that up. @JC Speaking of, why on earth didn't you tell me it was getting an anime, why did I have to find this out on my own long after it was news!?

Think that's about it with me really, I'm also going to Cardiff Tuesday to do the Marvel Marathon which is going to have me incredibly excited and will be a nice break from all the Visual Novel love and discussions I'm finding myself in lately.

Weirdly enough, I'm also finding myself on Facebook more and more recently, not posting statuses and stuff, but just discussing stuff in the groups, never thought I'd do it, Ive always been a staunch forum supporter, but with more and more of my forums dieing or shrinking, I'm turning to different Facebook groups for hobby and interest related discussions.

Which by the way, does this site have a Facebook page or group? And if it does, is it 'active', maybe I'll go look for one and if I find a FTV group/page I'll post to it.

Hia, I haven't been watching anime for the past few months (like 6 or so) but I just recently got back. I knew about Prison School anime but I thought you would have known already...sorry for that.

Man, I've been sorta busy too but now that the number of Americans TV shows are thinning, I've got no choice but to find new stuff to keep me entertained and so I'm back to watching anime but not too much for the time being.

I've only been watching Baby Steps 2, Shokugeki and Yamada-kun.

I noticed that site is still pretty much broken in certain aspects, which is a shame.

Yeah this site does have a Facebook page but I'm not sure who's running that but I reckon it was started up and looked after for the first few months and then just left to fend for itself ever since.

I'm currently trying to figure out which new anime I should start watching.

Aside from letting an anime backlog pile up, been killing time playing the NepNep series.... well mostly Re;Birth 1 since 2 isn't out on Steam to later on this month.
tongue.gif

^letting anime pile up, same here, aside from that playing Awakened Fate (PS3) and Fairy Fencer F (PS3), the plot in Awakened Fate reminds me of when i used to do role playing with a friend, always had a rock falls everyone dies moment for each and every occasion and in every turn, no matter what choice you took.

QUOTE (Klyern @ May 06 2015, 06:52 AM) ^letting anime pile up, same here, aside from that playing Awakened Fate (PS3) and Fairy Fencer F (PS3), the plot in Awakened Fate reminds me of when i used to do role playing with a friend, always had a rock falls everyone dies moment for each and every occasion and in every turn, no matter what choice you took.
Oh good news about that. Apparently Iffy is going to have Fairy Fencer F added to Steam later on this year. Although it seems they are more focused on having the NepNep series over first from the looks of it.

In any case re watching the NepNep anime because I can.
tongue.gif

Also, pretty much trying to cut through my anime backlog as well too.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ May 06 2015, 08:58 PM) Oh good news about that. Apparently Iffy is going to have Fairy Fencer F added to Steam later on this year. Although it seems they are more focused on having the NepNep series over first from the looks of it.

In any case re watching the NepNep anime because I can.
tongue.gif

Also, pretty much trying to cut through my anime backlog as well too.
Yes lately steam aside from adding indies is adding old jrpgs and some new ones, legend of heroes trails in the sky is a good example, i think Ys was also available.

I can never decide whether i hate steam or love it. Still waiting for them to add Tera like promised (but i dont think ill even play it, tired of it)

Just finished Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa nai.

It's quite some time since i last posted anything around here.
Good to see there is still some activity here.
happy.gif

I must say, by reading the last bunch of posts. Is it just me or is it that everyone is starting to play Hyperdimension Neptunia all of the sudden.
ph34r.gif

Well since this is the what are you doing section. I'm playing at the moment the game ''The Crew'' in me new car (Koenigsegg Agera R). XD
Wish i could own one of them beasts for reall.

Tried... to recover 2 hard drives... both fail horribly all attempt didnt work..

.... didnt try the freezer trick though...

QUOTE (Chuuko @ May 08 2015, 08:36 PM) It's quite some time since i last posted anything around here.
Good to see there is still some activity here.
happy.gif

I must say, by reading the last bunch of posts. Is it just me or is it that everyone is starting to play Hyperdimension Neptunia all of the sudden.
ph34r.gif

Well since this is the what are you doing section. I'm playing at the moment the game ''The Crew'' in me new car (Koenigsegg Agera R). XD
Wish i could own one of them beasts for reall.
It's just you.... maybe. Although, I may of started it when I tried to ask for the BluRay episodes of the game series when I was playing Re;Birth 1 of the game series. I think with it hitting Steam pretty much made it where there is hope for some good, or crazy JRPGs out there that aren't done by Squeenix you know. In any case this is giving me an excuse to try and get myself a Vita sooner or later now as well since there are a few spin-off games that are onl for or will be for the Vita as of now.

In any case waiting for Re;Birth 2 to hit the Steam Store May 19th, and if I get a Vita before that I kind of want to get Action Unleashed just because it looks like a fun game too.

DC's Legends of Tomorrow trailer looks pretty sweet. I'm trying to change my avatar at the moment....*testing it out now*.

I think it works. Gotta love Poison.

Managed to get a Vita finally. Also, got that Noire game that happens to be one of the NepNep Spin-off games for it. Aside from that I finished up the achievement list for Re;Birth 1 and heard that Re;Birth 2 got pushed back for June 2nd, no big deal there. The reason or that is I'll be getting Action Unleashed for the Vita on that day.

In any case going to try and get my back log of anime cut down soon now. Oh and had somewhat of an uneventful birthday aside from making dinner for that day.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ May 16 2015, 01:17 PM) Managed to get a Vita finally. Also, got that Noire game that happens to be one of the NepNep Spin-off games for it. Aside from that I finished up the achievement list for Re;Birth 1 and heard that Re;Birth 2 got pushed back for June 2nd, no big deal there. The reason or that is I'll be getting Action Unleashed for the Vita on that day.
Probably the best games i played on vita were (aside from P4G and Atelier games which are niche) God Eater Burst on first place, Monhun, ZHP and Race the Sun (indie). Stay away from Lord of Arcana just in case, biggest disappointment ever for me (not bad but just monotonous).

Right now, im playing Race the Sun.

Two HBO shows concluded last night and while the attention will undoubtedly be on GoT, the second show Silicon Valley (the better IMO, not that there is really a point of comparison) had a nailbiting conclusion. GoT is designed to shock, so I always watch it from a detached pov but I cannot remember the last time I was shouting at my TV screen as I was with Silicon Valley. I kinda hate the protagonist because he's so unabashedly toothless that he cant effectively handle the wuthering heights of Silicon Valley. Some of the decisions he made or his slowness to act made me want to pull out my hair literally. I was going crazy. The motley crew of tech geeks never get the firm W and it really affects my mood but that how I can tell its a great series.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back