What did you dream?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (ploumid @ Mar 08 2007, 09:41 PM) Wow, that`s so deep and simple! Thanks! I`ll keep that in mind....
Ploumid ----> Yaoi-fan #2...............who's #1 ??????

Okay back to dreams................Mion from Higurashi was in my dream........I dreamt of myself sleeping in my dark room and then from next to my bed Mion came out.....I hadn't noticed it yet.......then she grabbed my hand and was about to drive a nail via a hammer through the middle of my palm............I screamed in my dream.........and then I started sleeping again in the dream as well.........THE END.
dry.gif

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.............is scaring the sh*t out of me.......seriously freaky.

ss-samuel--x, whats ur deduction of this dream ?????
unsure.gif
ph34r.gif

ByeBye

Yeah you´re right
laugh.gif
, the simple thing is often the best
tongue.gif
. Well I guess I gonna to bed soon, sweet dreams everybody
wink.gif

Edit:
QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Mar 09 2007, 12:10 AM)Okay back to dreams................Mion from Higurashi was in my dream........I dreamt of myself sleeping in my dark room and then from next to my bed Mion came out.....I hadn't noticed it yet.......then she grabbed my hand and was about to drive a nail via a hammer through the middle of my palm............I screamed in my dream.........and then I started sleeping again in the dream as well.........THE END.
Woah what a scary dream, I guess you should not watch Higurashi anymore
laugh.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Mar 08 2007, 05:10 PM)Ploumid ----> Yaoi-fan #2...............who's #1 ??????

Okay back to dreams................Mion from Higurashi was in my dream........I dreamt of myself sleeping in my dark room and then from next to my bed Mion came out.....I hadn't noticed it yet.......then she grabbed my hand and was about to drive a nail via a hammer through the middle of my palm............I screamed in my dream.........and then I started sleeping again in the dream as well.........THE END.
dry.gif

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.............is scaring the sh*t out of me.......seriously freaky.

ss-samuel--x, whats ur deduction of this dream ?????
unsure.gif
ph34r.gif

ByeBye
JCDRANZER, great dream, full of angst... Be carefull of nails today!... And psycotic MOE little girls.....

You really want to know whos #1, aren`t you Sempai?

Anyway, JCDRANZER is not a Yaoi fan, Mind that, ladies of his harem!
tongue.gif

QUOTE (ploumid @ Mar 08 2007, 03:35 PM)I dreamed of having a romantic picnic with a handsome guy, under the sakura trees and I think I was eating strawberries with brandy and sugar! Go figure....
blink.gif

Can anyone explain this to me?
biggrin.gif

Well I'm no dream expert but I've come across people who have had similar dreams. Usually the case is that they fantasize about their person or lover you might even go as far as to say that. One who seems to good to be true which in reality is often the case. Though there are exceptions to that rule. It is also possible that you have been hypnotized by exotic fantasies and words by a real smooth talker a charmer I might suggest. With skills so great that there very words come to life in your dreams. Now do people like that actually exist? It is afterall just a rumor though you can't help but wonder.

Just beware while you are indulging in such lavish fruits and wines that you yourself don't become the hmm what is the word I'm looking for oh yes the main course
ohmy.gif
...just might get eaten right up with that picnic
laugh.gif

last night or rather this morning whitch was about 10 - 12 hours ago i dreamed i finally bought my car and was driving around with my gf and my kid at the back.I actually have a car it's just broken.My brother bought a new car so he gave me his old one to do what i want with all it need's is a battery,so i just got to replace that then i'm all over the road.I could not see the car i had in my dream but it was my dream car,if u wanna know what that is then here u go my dream car is small that's it all i want in a dream car it just has to be small cuase the car my brother's gave me is a bit big not big but not my taste even though it drive's smooth i just preffer small car's. He gave me a Jetta if u want to know what car it is,unlike other ppl that dream about having a Ferrari or porcshe i just dream about having my small car something like a mini would be sweet not the old mini the new one does not have to be a mini just saying that's the size of car i would want to have.Yep that's all i have been dreaming of lately a car i geuss i was so suprized and exsited about getting my brother's old car that i keep dreaming about driving other than that i can't realy remember my other dreams
wink.gif

QUOTE (REYOMA @ Mar 09 2007, 03:28 PM) last night or rather this morning whitch was about 10 - 12 hours ago i dreamed i finally bought my car and was driving around with my gf and my kid at the back.I actually have a car it's just broken.My brother bought a new car so he gave me his old one to do what i want with all it need's is a battery,so i just got to replace that then i'm all over the road.I could not see the car i had in my dream but it was my dream car,if u wanna know what that is then here u go my dream car is small that's it all i want in a dream car it just has to be small cuase the car my brother's gave me is a bit big not big but not my taste even though it drive's smooth i just preffer small car's. He gave me a Jetta if u want to know what car it is,unlike other ppl that dream about having a Ferrari or porcshe i just dream about having my small car something like a mini would be sweet not the old mini the new one does not have to be a mini just saying that's the size of car i would want to have.Yep that's all i have been dreaming of lately a car i geuss i was so suprized and exsited about getting my brother's old car that i keep dreaming about driving other than that i can't realy remember my other dreams
wink.gif

Hmmmmmmmm......REYOMA........u must love cars right ??....yeah u got a passion for cars I think................have u seen Initial D series (and yeah a new racing anime is coming called "Midnight Wagon" similar to Initial D)........if u have seen it recently that could play a reason for having dreams about cars...........I used to get "car-fascination-dreams" when I was watching Initial D anime series and I recently got Need For Speed: Underground 2 about 3 years ago I think........I used to get a dream of me being a driver for two different cars a Peugeot 106 and Toyota Corolla Toreno AE86 (1985 model.........the main protagonist's car in Initial D series) and I was racing myself at the same time. A weird and scary dream...................apart from enjoying the game and watching the anime series at the time......................I have no idea why I had such a dream of me competing against myself.............a bit "queer" right ?!?!?!?!?!
blink.gif
unsure.gif

I drempt that the college acually gave me my bursary and student aid with out moaning about it and thus making my life much easier.

...unfortunetly that one is a dream and will not come true.

Why is my FTV little sister having such bad dreams. I say that it is not far at of your reach. With all that hard work you are putting in. There is a silver lining along the horizon. That is a daydream i had. It was you not rp-ing but mastering your studies and laughing in the face of bursary and student aid. As they were falling over themselves offering so much money as if it was growing off a tree. A wonderful and realistic daydream. Putting umm calculas aside
laugh.gif
for that I offer my condolences cross my fingers and will hope for the best
biggrin.gif

xDD Oh god don't get me started on calculus, I passed the resit though xDD ~ So chuffed with myself my mega 20 hour studying marathon went to good use! *dances*

~ yes theres another dream passing Calculus with the B that I need (hell I'll be lucky to get a C)

I had that weird dream not so long ago, it was about a girl whom I knew since my high school days. She was actually my classmate and though she was quite good looking, I never went on a date with her sadly.
dry.gif

So the weird thing is that I dreamt about her. I had not seen her for like 4 or 5 years nor did I think about her. In the dream,w e were together hand in hand going on a journey, dunno where exactly, to hell or heaven lol...
ohmy.gif
but the thing is that we were having a great time chatting and then she went away, just like that. I wanted her to carry on with our journey but she was telling me she had to go back, so our date ended here with her leaving me.
blink.gif

Seeing that i could not sleep tonight for whatever reason I thought it might be fun to analyze some dreams. And guess what a big catch Solarwing I certainly didn't expect to get the chance to analyze your dream tonight. It has been a while my friend but I'll skip the small talk and get down to the analyzation.

A girl you had not seen since high school. A secret crush. Your high intellect did not match well with her casual easy going personality. Though she was one heck of a looker no doubt. Thus no love connection to be had. So it is normal to have pushed her to the back of your sub-conscious. Being dateless for several months now your mind randomly picks out someone who left an impression on you. That being the high school girl who was quite good looking. Being a romantic your chose of experience was a journey. Showing that you wish for a look term commitment. Though you aren't quite sure you want a good girl the one your mother would approve of or the bad girl who will contrast your own personality as well as other desires. Thus you didn't know whether you were going to Heaven or Hell.

She ultimately went away because you yourself have not made up your mind about what it is you truely want. The day when you reach enlightenment is the day the date continues you will no longer be left behind. Ponder these sentiments there is truth in the nonsense
wink.gif

Wow...I had a very vivid and interesting dream last night...was just thinking about it again, here goes.....
I saw myself as two women in one...we both were in love with the same man and he was in love with both of us and was torn because he could not decide whom to choose. The first me, was a beautiful and sensual, romantic and charismatic, doctor, the second me, was an attractive, no nonsense, blunt speaking, nurse. I thought that part was interesting since I do work in the healthcare field. The man in love with both, was a doctor as well and very calm and soft spoken and very charming and handsome. Anyway, the dream ended with him choosing the nurse me and we were last seen hugging in the hospital hallway.....it seems the doctor proved to be too much of a woman for him.
laugh.gif
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif

Anyone care to analyze this one?
wink.gif

Emo analisis:
Your life is a futile, you'll gain nothing but misery. You are doomed for eternity and will find yourself the loneliest person ever. Your love shall betray you and so shall your closest friends and colleagues. The end of the line that you prefer to referr to as "good times" or rather "life" is approaching its end. You shall see nothing but the shadows of the darkness itself.

Normal analisis:
You'll run into problems in future, but you will feel down and think you've no chance of winning. However everything could change depending on how confident you are. Remember, confidence holds the key to victory.

Bad analisis:
So, what happened to the patient?

QUOTE (noob @ Mar 20 2007, 12:15 AM) Emo analisis:
Your life is a futile, you'll gain nothing but misery. You are doomed for eternity and will find yourself the loneliest person ever. Your love shall betray you and so shall your closest friends and colleagues. The end of the line that you prefer to referr to as "good times" or rather "life" is approaching its end. You shall see nothing but the shadows of the darkness itself.

Normal analisis:
You'll run into problems in future, but you will feel down and think you've no chance of winning. However everything could change depending on how confident you are. Remember, confidence holds the key to victory.

Bad analisis:
So, what happened to the patient?
Brilliant as always noob-sama.
laugh.gif
It seems it was a dream afterall and life goes on eh? The patient was taken care of and released and thus the hug in the hallway.
rolleyes.gif
Ah...it was a great time while it lasted...dreams always are. Thank you kindly for your deep insight. Now back to the subject at hand.....
wink.gif

could it be, that you have a tiiiiny weeny inferioirity complex amiga? Not ment in the bad way..... just sounds like it a little bit
laugh.gif

QUOTE (warita200 @ Mar 20 2007, 07:08 AM) could it be, that you have a tiiiiny weeny inferioirity complex amiga? Not ment in the bad way..... just sounds like it a little bit 
laugh.gif

Warita! It is good to see you...(off topic, sorry) At this moment in time, anything goes
rolleyes.gif
.....Yes, if I were the male doctor, I would have climbed the highest mountain and reached for the stars, the female doctor in otherwords. But he chose the nurse...it seems like he settled when I re-read it, but well, it was only a dream afterall, eh?
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (ImTakes @ Mar 20 2007, 09:14 AM) Warita! It is good to see you...(off topic, sorry) At this moment in time, anything goes
rolleyes.gif
.....Yes, if I were the male doctor, I would have climbed the highest mountain and reached for the stars, the female doctor in otherwords. But he chose the nurse...it seems like he settled when I re-read it, but well, it was only a dream afterall, eh?
rolleyes.gif

uhmmmm, ist there a doctor you are interested in?

PS: I have been having weird dreams about Sesshie lately.... rather disturbing. ahhhh

Umm if i may, The doctor obviously did not want the one he loved as his equal in terms of profesional rank and most importantly on a monetary level. He wanted to be the main bread winner so his ego would not be overshadowed. Hmm seems like another way of what Warita was saying. But umm knowing what i know about you I know an inferiority complex is not an issue
biggrin.gif

Although it is just as likely that the Nurse actually had just a little bigger bust size and being a doctor he is adept at telling the smallest difference. So he picked her the nurse and preped one of the operating rooms for a umm private examination of sorts. Hmm wait now I seem to just be getting into one of my recent dreams. Analyzation over
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (senpai-kun @ Mar 20 2007, 02:35 PM) Although it is just as likely that the Nurse actually had just a little bigger bust size and being a doctor he is adept at telling the smallest difference. So he picked her the nurse and preped one of the operating rooms for a umm private examination of sorts. Hmm wait now I seem to just be getting into one of my recent dreams. Analyzation over
rolleyes.gif

humm, senpai kun, how do you know the doctor wanted a bigger bust size? There are quite a few men, who like small and firm breast better.
tongue.gif

That is true Warita, *I noted the tongue sticking out*
laugh.gif
I just kinda trailed off into my own dream there and well I'm sorry but her bust size was
ohmy.gif
!!!
rolleyes.gif
for examination purposes only of course
wink.gif
Small and firm is all well and good i don't discriminate but for dream like sequences well...
biggrin.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back