What did you dream?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (senpai-kun @ Mar 20 2007, 12:35 PM) Umm if i may, The doctor obviously did not want the one he loved as his equal in terms of profesional rank and most importantly on a monetary level. He wanted to be the main bread winner so his ego would not be overshadowed. Hmm seems like another way of what Warita was saying. But umm knowing what i know about you I know an inferiority complex is not an issue
biggrin.gif

Although it is just as likely that the Nurse actually had just a little bigger bust size and being a doctor he is adept at telling the smallest difference. So he picked her the nurse and preped one of the operating rooms for a umm private examination of sorts. Hmm wait now I seem to just be getting into one of my recent dreams. Analyzation over
rolleyes.gif

I read this and laughed...wowie zowie! What a spoof and how ironic...
rolleyes.gif
Typical man to think only in "anatomical terms." Is it possible then, since the male doctor went for breast size, rather than a "head over heels in love" passionate affair, that he simply wished to be "nurtured" instead of loved?
laugh.gif

Ha i laugh because you two ladies should never underestimate a man's stupidity and his especially his dreams. They are sacred to him. A place where his imagination can run wild when things that would not normally happen they happen in the blink of an eye. Smalls turn into bigs and no's turn into yes, however you like it sen-pai
ohmy.gif
!!!
rolleyes.gif
oh i luv it when they say it slowly
rolleyes.gif
Then you wake up just before the grande finale and curse the day wishing you could just finish that last...Or umm something to that extent. Anyways never underestimate those two facts
wink.gif

last night I had a dream that I landed a triple flip and a double lutz. heh heh. I also dreamed that I was killing my cousins.

Last night I had a very disturbing dream and I was thinking of writing about it here but I must confess that after I read about the explanation of the previous dream I`m a little hesitant.
I don`t want my, pursuit-from-my-debtors-dream, turned into something like sexual frustration- you -should- be- dealing-with- it thing...

Well I guess I have said, in the end
wink.gif
Please be gentle, guys...

dreamt an unknown girl which i was in good terms with... @_@
also... about eating melon bread...

thats all... @_@

I was given the opportunity of studying and going to work in Thailand and yes they would pay for everything and pay me just for accepting.Well as u can tell i never took it a bit sad really but after my dream last night i'm glad, u know the old Chinese movies where they chase u with swords and yes i was dreaming about that running through thick grass and a group of ppl chasing me with swords.All i remember is i got lost in Thailand somewhere and then guy's with swords and red head bands was chasing me weird i know man wow when i woke up i was sweeting even my ass was a bit sweetie my boxer was sticking to my ass seriously guy's no shit i was so freaking scared it took me two hour's too fall asleep again.My friend's brother is actually back packing through Thailand as we speak he called last week and told us he was walking through a kinda forest thing with a (meshety) I think that's why i dreamed this horrible dream cause of the stories he told us he went through but he say's it's amazing up there in Thailand.

Wonder what your dreams really mean? According to the dream decoder such dreams mean:

Injury: Becoming incapacitated by injury during a dream is fairly common, especially if you perceive yourself as operating out of a power deficit in waking life. Many times, people feel as though advantages lie outside themselves or with others, and see themselves as handicapped.

The cause of the injury (means and inflictor) tells a lot about the significance of the injury as a dream symbol. If the wound is self inflicted or accidental, there may be a sense in which you are tripping yourself up by engaging in self-defeating behaviors. If the wound is inflicted by someone else and is intentional and malicious, others may be preventing you from reaching your potential. Of course the wound, its care, and the consequences from it also mean much. If you continue dreaming after the wound occurs, what are you unable to do that is normally classified as an essential activity?

Are you able to repel the attacker and treat the wound successfully?

Flowers: Flowers are a universal symbol of beauty. To discern a particular meaning, the color of the flowers may be as significant as the flowers themselves. This is especially true for flowers of unusual or nonsensical colors such as green roses. In a dream it would not be surprising to get green roses from a dear friend. This would happen if you are dating your friend's heartthrob in waking life or you sense jealousy from them concerning your romantic attachments.

Consequently you may have acquired knowledge about flower meanings that your subconscious is now accessing to illustrate a point. This can be especially true if you are given flowers by or are giving flowers to another.

Do particular flowers have special memories for you due to childhood, the death of a loved one, or a prom date or wedding?

Here are some common reference points for particular flowers:

Lilac -- Poison, Illness, Death
Daisy -- Indecision about feelings, giver illustrates issue of concern
Orchid -- Sexuality and sensuality
Rose -- Poison White = purity, Black = death
Lily -- Renewal, springtime, ressurection
Narcissus -- Self-love, personal reflection

Pregnancy: Pregnancy has two points of entry into our dream lives. The first is dreaming of oneself as being pregnant. The second is that you actually become pregnant in waking life and that trigger event creates this particular dream content.

In dreams, anyone can get pregnant. It is not an experience that is limited by gender or age. Generally, it is a herald of creativity, virility, or wealth. However, there are numerous underlying themes that need additional interpretation.

If you are a younger woman who dreams of getting pregnant, but has no waking intention of doing so, it is likely that you are working through an archetypal transition into a new self-awareness. One of Jung's archetypes is the archetype of parenting or preserving the species. To see oneself engaged in such activity is to grow from being a child to identifying more prominently with adults.

If you are sexually active, but without the intention for pregnancy, your dreams of pregnancy may occur in harmony with your monthly cycle. In these dreams, there may be a certain amount of what-if anxiety that needs resolution.

A man who dreams of being pregnant himself is often in a situation where his virility or creative participation in the world is in question. This occurs most among men who see themselves as less creative than they would like to be. The dream serves as a form of compensation to illuminate the more creative facets of their personality. Men who are pregnant do not give birth exclusively to children, but a wide range of objects that somehow support their mission in the world.

Becoming pregnant in waking life can conjure a huge variety of dream events. These range from the violent to the hilarious and almost everything in between. Since pregnancy conjures a wide variety of feelings in waking life, from euphoria to tremendous anxiety, this is not too surprising.

Other dreams that are prevalent during pregnancy include dreams of marital infidelity, death of the partner, chronic health problems, birth defects in the child, losing the pregnancy through accident or miscarriage, having twins or multiples, and dreams of heightened fertility where additional conceptions and gestations occur frequently or despite prevention.

Infidelity and death of the partner dreams often are played out in response to feelings of insecurity do to appearance changes or changes in sexual relationships during pregnancy. Dreams of chronic health problems and birth defects represent negative wish-fulfillment anxiety on the part of the woman.

Dreams of multiple-order birth and repeated gestation are the most complex dreams. Often times, pregnancy is overwhelming at some level for the woman. These feelings most often stem from fear to adequately mother. The onslaught of pregnancies may be a visual representation of this anxiety.

Disproportionate Objects: Woody Allen, in the movie Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Sex (But Were Afraid to Ask), gave us a breast as big as a house. This breast was a terrifying and consumptive thing. Yet breasts receive so much attention many times, it is hardly surprising that they occupy tremendous perception power in our world.

In dreams, certain objects may assume unusual proportions. This significance often reflects the importance of the object to the dream story as well as the emotional dimensions of the object. Emotional dimensions refer to the importance people place on others, on things or on situations. For example, it is often difficult to help people perceive the emotional power of family members. If you ask them to draw their childhood house-apportioning rooms based on the amount of influence and memories they have about the places-the emotional dimensions of the home become clear.

Many times, people have attached emotional dimensions to very positive or very negative experiences that alter the dimensions of those objects in their subconscious perception. A spouse who feels emotionally chastised may dream of oversized silverware, reflecting the dimensions of a spoon used to give spankings in childhood.

Anyway, my dream last night was about being stranded on an island surrounded by nothing else but the open ocean and it was as if the island was sinking. Not only that but the island I was on was shaped as a star and I had a couple of my friends like about four of them with me at the time panicking.

According to the dream decoder dreaming of a star mean: STARS SIGNIFIES AWARENESS IN THE CONSCIOUS MIND. Language of the Mind: In the Universal Language of Mind, light symbolizes awareness. A star is a celestial body that shines by its own light. Each individual has a unique conscious mind filled with their own awareness. In a dream, stars signify this conscious awareness. The original meaning from the Sanskrit reflects this inner meaning as "scattering light". This is particularly relevant since the awareness in the individual is most scattered or dispersed in the physical level of consciousness.

Thoughts to Consider: To be apprised, cognizant, or informed is to be aware. Are you using what is available to you in your conscious mind to be aware? Become more familiar with the physical "equipment" you have to use:your body, its five sense receptors and the brain. Become more familiar with the power in your conscious mind:reasoning. The more informed you are about your Self, the more cognizant you can become. This is the foundation for greater Self awareness which includes six other levels of consciousness.

Ocean: OCEAN SYMBOLIZES CONSCIOUS LIFE EXPERIENCES. Language of the Mind: Water in a dream symbolizes conscious life experiences. An ocean will represent the nature of the dreamer's attitude in everyday experiences. If the ocean waters are calm and clear this will signify a relaxed and enlightened attitude. If the ocean waters are turbulent and potentially dangerous it will indicate a restless and fearful attitude about life.

Thoughts to Consider: Note the condition of the ocean for it will indicate your general attitude toward life. Life is more readily embraced by those who possess a calm mind and relaxed body. Make time daily to still your mind endeavoring to reach deeper and deeper states of mental and physical relaxation. Then image the quality and kind of life you desire to live. Using your will, direct your creative energies, both mental and physical, toward the fulfillment of this image.

Friends: FRIENDS ARE FAMILIAR ASPECTS OF SELF. Language of the Mind: People in dreams represent aspects of Self. Friends are aspects of Self well-known to you.

Thoughts to Consider: Identify which aspects of Self your dream-friends represent. Whether desirable or not, realize you have a certain attachment to these aspects. Be willing to build upon the qualities that are productive and change those which are not.

I couldn't find what panic mean in the dream decoder but I found this in the dream dictionary; To dream that you are in a panic, indicates a lack of control and power in your life. You may be feeling helpless in some situation or unable to make a clear decision.

I had an interesting dream last night.....one which gave me hope and I think was an affirmation of sorts. Anyway, I was walking in an open field with some other folks, can't quite recall who they were, only that they are known to me. I see these giant birds flying high up in the sky and I hear them making noises.....two I see coming towards me, one perches on a large pole and just looks at me, while the other, comes at me and gives me the biggest grin ever and a friendly one at that, he extends his wing towards me and the tip of it turns into a large, soft glove that envelops my entire hand as I reach for it. It is soft and strong and so reassuring, that I start to smile and cry at the same time. I look at the other bird perched up high watching everything, I call to it, it comes to me and it does the same thing only more lovingly, than the first. I smile and I cry and then I wake up and I wonder........

Hmm Yaya I maybe an amateur dream analysis expert but even this is just way too confusing
rolleyes.gif
I'll give it a diagnosis though
wink.gif

-The giant birds represent a friend and a "luver"

-The luver perches himself on the pole since you have subconsiously distanced yourself from him. He is cautious and guarded he would like to enter "Yaya-land" but the other bird "friendship" is blocking his path. Being in the type of mood that you were more than likely in you accepted friendship but craved more your raw animal instincts took over as you let out the mating call. It was the call of the wild it was straight discovery channel from then on out. About the smiling and crying well that just must have been the pleasure and pain principle don't think i need to go into anymore farther explanation on that
wink.gif

-So basically with all that being said i have no earthly idea what your dream meant it was way too confusing. The only other conclusion and more logical is that a few too many tequila shots can quickly lead you into an odd dream like state I may need a few after trying to analyze that
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif

QUOTE (senpai-kun @ Mar 28 2007, 03:45 PM) Hmm Yaya I maybe an amateur dream analysis expert but even this is  just way too confusing
rolleyes.gif
I'll give it a diagnosis though
wink.gif

-The giant birds represent a friend and a "luver"

-The luver perches himself on the pole since you have subconsiously distanced yourself from him. He is cautious and guarded he would like to enter "Yaya-land" but the other bird "friendship" is blocking his path. Being in the type of mood that you were more than likely in you accepted friendship but craved more your raw animal instincts took over as you let out the mating call. It was the call of the wild it was straight discovery channel from then on out. About the smiling and crying well that just must have been the pleasure and pain principle don't think i need to go into anymore farther explanation on that
wink.gif

-So basically with all that being said i have no earthly idea what your dream meant it was way too confusing. The only other conclusion and more logical is that a few too many tequila shots can quickly lead you into an odd dream like state I may need a few after trying to analyze that
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif

Ah....what an interesting analysis of this dream. A friend and a luver? Hum....
rolleyes.gif
....the dream was not confusing to me, I simply took it to mean that birds in flight are symbols of freedom, "to fly away" so to speak, from that which was bogging me down, despite my feelings to the contrary. It was something I was longing for, "to fly away, to be free again." Freedom does come with a price, thus the tears and the smiles, the pain of loss but the joy of freedom. All in all, I found this dream consoling, even now, as I reflect on it.
laugh.gif
Thanks senpai-kun.
wub.gif

I had a interesting dream last night. I dreamt that my family and I were celebrating my marriage. It was a merry occasion, a lot family members were present, lots of yummy food on the table, I was sitting at the place of honor at the table, everybody was so happy..... but there was a problem, there was no groom. Strangely, that didnt seem to bother anybody, not even me much. But despite everbody being so happy, I felt terribly sad. The celebration was for me, but I felt empty, as if though nobody was really paying attention to me. I got up and left the party and nobody even came to look after me.

Strange dream indeed, a groomless bride...... I wonder what that means.

I dreamed I was going to marry a cute Czech girl but on the wedding day I suddenly realised I didn't know where she lived or even which country the wedding was in! In the end I thought, well she is probably better off without a husband who can't even find his own wedding. I hope she wasn't too disappointed.

Last night, i had a messed up dream. Its the first time ive had such an intense and meaningful dream in a good 3-4 years.

Basically there are three guys chatting on a bench in a company estate, the one in the middle is me. Suddenly this girl comes and its implied that we all know her. She seemed broken. The dream gives the sense that she had just come out of a bad relationship with her boyfriend or something and she needed consoling. So i presume she knows all three of us and we are all friends. But one guy (probably the leader of the group) isnt interested in consoling the girl, and want to get on with what we were discussing earlier. So all three us leave. The scene changes and we are actually stealing the merchandise from the company and loading a bunch of boxes onto a van. As we grab the last of the loot, we are running through the estate trying to get to the van. All a sudden the girl sees us running through the estate. I think she realises that we are stealing. She seemed distressed and disappointed by it all and runs off. The third guy who i havent mentioned, says he cant leave her like this and run after her. I distinctly remember him wearing white jeans with a black shirt (probably a sigh of purity) as he ran after the girl. The leader assumes the driving position, and starts shouting profanities at the guy with the white jeans. I was in the back seat, and although it was clear that i was simply going with the flow and observing events. I also felt a huge annoyance at the guy that let his conscience/morality get the better of him. Also i was thinking about how ridiculous those white jeans were.

The scene changes as the driver/leader is racing down the street. Paronoia sets in, as we think our cover has been blown by the white jeans guy and the girl who stayed behind. The driver accelerates even more. Suddenly there are no doors on the van and everything becomes a blur as im struggling to hold on. I know what the driver is thinking though, he wants to end it all in a last act of defiance against the world. As we are rapidly accelerating towards a wall, i strangely admire him because i know he has the guts to do it.

Bang, we crash into the wall and everything blacks out. I feel that i am dead or about to die. I start to rationalise the events that had occured and there is a real sense of regret that i followed this guy. My final thoughts were s*** i am definitely going to hell. Then i wake up.

Weird dream, my heart races just thinking about it.

Yes It had been years since I had such a weird, but yet vivd dream. I will tell the dream exactly how it happened, with no BS added, which is what makes it so weird, and the fact I remenber everything so perfectly, even the detail.

Dream starts and I am in a neighborhood I used to live in Panama. I go inside the house next to the park, this house actually exist since I remenber the house once in halloween I went there and the lady dressed as a witch gave me gummy worms. So I get inside so I can visit my sister. We start talking about random stuff, when my friend Bebo, who I haven't seen in god knows how many years comes in. We start playing Persona3 in my sisters Play Station. It's all good, when my sisters starts yelling at me for playing with her playstation. At this point my friend just disapered. Me and my sister start arguing, and she tells me to leave. So I get my backpack and start putting all my crap in it. Then my cousin Carolina, once again I haven't seen her in like 5 years, comes in and tells me I don't need to leave since this is her house as well. So I go into the kitchen and see they have a box of pringles. I start putting a few of them in my bag, when Carolina's twin (WTF) comes and tells me to stop stealing their food and to get out of the house. The other Carolina comes out and tells me the same.

So I as I get out of the kitchen, my cousin Marta, tells me she is going to acompanny me to the door. As we walk out the house is completely different. There is a bunch of people in tuxedos with canes and top hats looking at the art in the house. We ignore this and go outside to find it's raining like crazy and the streets are flooded. Marta tells me to hold on that she is going to get me some "water" shoes. She comes back outside with those shoes used for scuba diving. So I put them on hug her and leave in the rain.

So I walk past the park next to the house and when I cross the street I see the bus I need to take. I tell the driver to wait for me, but he starts the bus and drives while this random person tells me I'm going to miss my flight. I get pissed and start cursing, but then the same person starts screaming "FIGHT FIGHT" so I turn around and the street and park is completely crowded with people fighting with swords and all kind of weapons.

Marta, my sister and my exgirlfriend are next to me, and tell we need to get back to the house sincce it's the only safe place (Rain is gone at this point BTW). Lancer from Fate Stay/Night appears and tells me we need to fuse our souls to fight. We do that Shaman King thing and I put Lancer's soul inside of me. I get a little square case from my pocket which is filled with knives. I then start throwing the knives and killin all the people fighting.

When we get back to the house, my friend is in the front (same friend as before) and has a HUGE chunk of Ice next to him. The Ice has a wolf face in the center and tells me his name is Thor and that my friend is a shaman as well. they fuse together and my friends shoots some ice and kills my cousin and my girlfriend. I start telling my friend why he did this, but he then kills my sister. I then start fighting with him, but he kills me and as soon as I die in my dream I wake up.

It's only 7:30am so I decide to go back to sleep, but I was unable too, which is weird sincec I went to bed at 2:45 am last night.

That's the dream I had last night, I t's been years since I was able to remenber a dream so well.

So tell me, Have you had any weird dreams lately that you can actually remenber?

Sometimes I dream the weirdest stuff.....

Last night I dreamt my mother decided to get a fake christmas tree and in RED color. She ordered it online and when she unpacked it, it was a fully dressed red christmas tree. I couldnt believe my eyes...

After waking up, I decided to google it just for fun and guess what? Trees like that indeed exist, have a look:

Have you ever seen anything this crazy?

This morning, I dreamed that I was a cross between a wise holy priest, an all-seeing clairvoyant, an overly-strong action hero and a baritone blessed with songs of power (ala hymmnos from Ar Tonelico) in a zombie invasion.

QUOTE Hymmnos is derived from a language used by the Tsukikanade (Moon Chanters), an ancient line of shamans who invoked magic through spell casting.

I think I was in some house protecting a mother and child, but it really wasn't that scary since I was so damn awesome. It kind of felt like I was cheating with god-mode on or something. I could sing and see what would happen next... and I could sing and keep the zombies at bay. I'm pretty sure if it came down to it, I could sing and punch & kick the zombies to death? too.

All the songs were in some language not of Earth... again, kind of like Hymmnos. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfKqHzDRD7o Maybe I was some kind of singing shaman?

QUOTE (daft27 @ Sep 01 2010, 04:33 PM) This morning, I dreamed that I was a cross between a wise holy priest, an all-seeing clairvoyant, an overly-strong action hero and a baritone blessed with songs of power (ala hymmnos from Ar Tonelico) in a zombie invasion.

I think I was in some house protecting a mother and child, but it really wasn't that scary since I was so damn awesome. It kind of felt like I was cheating with god-mode on or something. I could sing and see what would happen next... and I could sing and keep the zombies at bay. I'm pretty sure if it came down to it, I could sing and punch & kick the zombies to death? too.

All the songs were in some language not of Earth... again, kind of like Hymmnos. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfKqHzDRD7o Maybe I was some kind of shaman?
LOL, are you by any chance watching high school of the dead?

QUOTE (daft27 @ Sep 01 2010, 11:33 PM) I could sing
At least you got to do the important stuff, since thats what matters
biggrin.gif
Anyone who says otherwise is wrong. Although to be fair God Mod is the total answer to a Zombie Apocolypse.

Personaly my dreams have all been fairly boring from the outside perspective. Since unless you love 40k, the universe in particuly you probably wont find them that thrillling, but basicly, its just me and my 5 Uni friends are all Chapter Captains for the Ultramarines (ironic since we all love the Smurfs/Ultras and marines in genreal) and our chapter has been sent down to put down the Ork uprising on one of the facotry planets belonging to the Adeptus Mechanicus.

If anyone wants an idea of what im on about just watch these 3 videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFkFo5SBx-g&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnfniAbzYX8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFHKIFDjk9I

I had a dream recently which was quite interesting. Basically in this dream I was on the run from this guy who was chasing me for some money. Now this chase wasn't the classic running slowly along the road sort as the guy slowly catches you. No this chase was more of the catch me if you can variety where I am basically living off a suitcase and going from one hideout to another.

This guy, who seemed to be some detective, would always be a bit behind trying to sniff me out by asking the local inhabitants about my whereabouts but I always kept one step ahead of him by keeping my wits about me. However as things got on he got closer and closer to catching me and my escapes became more dramatic even unreal. It was at this point that I began to feel I was dreaming (in the dream) so at this point it was turning into a lucid dream. The dream did carry on despite this and the guy was just about to catch me and I feared for my life when I suddenly woke up. And yes I liked that bit too, the bit when I was suddenly woken up.
wink.gif
tongue.gif

QUOTE (smilelolz @ Oct 04 2006, 06:35 PM) hey, i think we could be friends
biggrin.gif

i havent dreamt much so tired last few ...years..
I agree sometimes my dreams get out of control ......well it depends on what

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back