What do you drive?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
2002 VW GOLF GTI for me
biggrin.gif

best thing is... I'm 17
smile.gif

2003 Kawasaki ZZR600, pearl mystic black in color. Love that bike. Also have a '97 VW Golf, but getting rid of it later this week.

As of last week my Holden was replaced with a Citroën C5 HDi hatch. It matches my laptop ... what more can I say?
tongue.gif

Thanks to the car dealer I even have a lovely photo of it.
citroenc5hdihatch1.jpg

Sweet, how much did it cost to get the vinyl made up and then stuck on your car?

Any Subaru fans out there?

My car: 02 Subaru Impreza WRX
since this isn't a car forum I won't bore you with a mod list. haha.

QUOTE (shinigamii @ Sep 23 2009, 12:47 PM) Sweet, how much did it cost to get the vinyl made up and then stuck on your car?
for the girl on the side $500 i get discount they know me well now 1st time buyer b like $900 for saber on the hood $160 it depends on the size too

QUOTE (jondan1986 @ Sep 24 2009, 04:32 AM) Any Subaru fans out there?

My car: 02 Subaru Impreza WRX
since this isn't a car forum I won't bore you with a mod list. haha.
i like the 07 hate the 02 front

Mod Note: Please don't double post. If you have more to add after you posted already, use the edit button at the top right of your post instead.

$500 thats rather cheap considering the size of the vinyl but you get a decent discount so i guess thats why XD.
Also dont double post, use the edit button in the top right hand of the corner of the post. Thanks ~

Now as much as i do like a Subaru jondan1986 i'd rather spend my money on an evo.
laugh.gif
I gotta agree with plasma on the 02's front aswell, it just doesnt look mean at all unlike the 07 which looks like it would eat little children O_O.

So I'm going to do a trade in for my car, and get a new car.

Still undecided whether I should get a Mazda 6 or a Lancer Evo.

2007 Red Golf GTI
smile.gif

Wow - I haven't posted something in such a long time!

I'm impressed at some of the people who've posted their decal'ed cars in here. That takes guts. The anime culture has not permeated the southeast US at all, and I'd probably get major complaints for it if I parked one of those at my office (even the roof one).

I bought a black 2010 Fusion sport in August, still under 6k miles. I've been very satisfied with it so far.

@sawyers. So you've changed your car recently then since back in 2009 yopu had a 2002 gti. Which do you like better?

i have to admit it, i like the 2007 model better than the 2002 when it comes to GTI but if you say R32 then its definitely got to be the mk4 R32. Looks better and also quicker. BTW tyres for your car are really expensive.

Also why didnt you get the R32 model?

2008 Jeep Compass Sport. Absolutely *(^)&ing useless vehicle if you're over 4 feet tall because it's FULL of blind spots (and I'm 6'3"). I literally have to park 10-15 meters back from the line at stoplights or I won't be able to see them turn green. Next car....? Probably going to look into snagging one of those 2012 Subaru's when they arrive....yay for a Subaru WITHOUT all wheel drive.

I am the receiver of a hand-me-down as well. However, when that hand-me-down happens to be a 2001 VW Jetta... I can't complain as a teacher. Such great mileage in that car... I can run on one fill for practically 10-12 days. That comes with me having two jobs and me traveling all over the place. It's at like... 101K miles plus... but I maintain it regularly. Speaking of which... it's almost time for the fall oil change... better think about a day to do that in the future.

QUOTE (markers15 @ Oct 10 2010, 03:37 PM) You are lucky my mom and dad are buying me a used car
dry.gif

Eh? wtf lol, My parents refused to buy me a car of any kind. I had to save up and buy my own damned car. BOTH times. If anyone is lucky, it's YOU.

QUOTE (ImTakes @ Sep 21 2009, 04:05 PM)I also drive a 2006 Toyota Corolla...fully loaded. Only have 31,000 miles on it. All black, with dark black tinted windows. Got pulled over twice, by the Highway Patrol and was told to take the tints off but I ain't doin it. They need to go after hit and run drivers and not us folks who like to drive around town, incognito. @-_^@ I have a great stereo system, a six speaker Bose...a beautiful sound so like yeah, I blast my music on the open highway. I can do 90 and not even realize it, my little car is so smooth. Next car will be either a BMW or a Lexus...who knows when, but hey, I can dream.
tongue.gif

That doesn't happen to be the same toyota i drove, right? if it is, i remember that car being pretty spicy lol. At this time i still had my '88 (if it wasn't older, memory is a bit rusted) suzuki alto. If you can remember as well, i had a chevy HHR as a rental. And, well, it left a bit of an impression on me as i now own a 2010 chevrolet equinox which is loaded quite nicely. Next car will be quite an upgrade, though that won't happen for at least another 2 to 3 years, but i'm looking into getting a fully loaded chevy suburban to upgrade both passenger and cargo space.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back