What is your fav anime till now?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

jier2232

-chi
Kouhai
^topic
rolleyes.gif

Can I just give you some advice?
1: There is no need to use capslock for a title
2: One exclamationpoint would have been enough since its written in caps
3: When you make a topic like this, is it really that difficult to give us your preferences in the first post?

I think my fav anime up to now would be Midori no Hibi hilarious anime, well drawn and nice story.
happy.gif

hmm, i have a fav anime of all time and I have a fave anime right now so which one are u interested in?

but i'll share anyways
laugh.gif

Fave anime of all time: Ranma 1/2 (its what got me into all of this in the first place!)
Fave anime right now: Bleach (it rocks! plain and simple
smile.gif
) but My Hime is quickly rising in the charts ^__^

QUOTE (jrow7784 @ Feb 13 2005, 01:47 PM)favorite anime ever: Full Metal Alchemist (an incredible anime)

I didn't like the ending to Fullmetal Alchemist
sad.gif

It was like, "Yay, now we can do something impossible...again!" I really liked it up until that point though...And plus, the movie comes out this year and I can't wait for that...

Anyways...

Favorite of all time: Cowboy Bebop. It was my first anime and I will love it always.
Favorite right now: Beck has started to get really good, but besides that I really like Bleach.

Argh, the choices!

Favorite series of all time: Bebop. No, Trigun. No, UC Gundam. No, Hellsing. *asplode*
Current favorite series: Bleach. No, Gundam SEED Destiny. No, Air. No, My HiMe. *asplode*

*asplode*
~ SP

Well...ones I really like are

Genshiken: LMAO
Bleach: Great story line
Naruto: Keeps is intresting
Samurai CHamploo: Mugen is too funny
School Rumble: Tenma is too dumb
GITS: Screws up my head

And many other...although my all time fav is Inuyasha and Rurouni Kenshin

Okay, I'm sorry, I lied. School Rumble definitely wins. I don't think I've laughed out loud more often ever...

ララララララ ララララララララ ラララ
lalalalalala lalalalalalalala lalala...
~ SP

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Feb 15 2005, 06:24 PM) til now? i say haibane renmei, really good story
Haibane Renmei.. I saw that and I thought it was pretty good. Excellent pace, interesting story, well done characters, good animation and voice acting... but not quite enough to merit my #1. It has probably earned a place in one of my top animes though.

QUOTE (sasha @ Feb 13 2005, 10:20 PM) Mahoraba!!!
thanks again to sasha's influence iv gotten hooked to Mahoraba! iv just gotten the 1st two episodes but i find it really cute (in a very split personality way ^___^)! pluse the OP is really catchy, cant wait to see more. this definitly is an addition to my list of current favs

QUOTE (sasha @ Feb 15 2005, 06:41 PM) Ah! School Rumble! Dammit... Now it's licenced
sad.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif

First naruto now school rumble?!?!?! Whats next? BLEACH?!,,,,DAMN

WHYYYY...why do they have to lincense my favs..why dont they licence some crap like Japan or this twin romance crap!

DAMN!!!...noooo...and for me its terrible cause IF I could buy them I would...BUT I CANT!
dry.gif

School Rumble isn't actually licensed, groups have just been given a gag order by Media Factory. Sites like AnimeSuki just dropped it in the Licensed category to make things easier for themselves.

~ SP

Trying very hard to limit down the anime i am going to mention:
1) hunter x hunter. great story development, u really do not know what is going to happen next, unlike some other anime. Unfortunately the most recent saga is the worst so far
2) Hikaru no go. Another unbelievable anime, when i started the series i thought it was going to be boring but after a few episodes i could not leave my pc
3) Runouni Kenshin. Great for it's time raised the standards in the entire anime industry (manga is way better though)
4) Macross. Given the fact that is was released in 1982, i have to say that perhaps this is the best anime of them all. A great script which seemed very real (instead other animes of that age, which included huge robots) and also great characters and animation
5) The visions of escaflowne. My favorite fantasy anime. It has a few cliches like "Girl transported into another world and she is the only one that can save it" but it didn't matter to me. Unbelievable animation for a tv series for 1996 and a very good plot

QUOTE (SpacePirate @ Feb 16 2005, 01:24 PM) School Rumble isn't actually licensed, groups have just been given a gag order by Media Factory. Sites like AnimeSuki just dropped it in the Licensed category to make things easier for themselves.

~ SP
Explain it to me in rock bottom...will fansubs still upload them?

QUOTE (Goro_Fugita @ Feb 17 2005, 11:37 AM) Explain it to me in rock bottom...will fansubs still upload them?
To put it bluntly, I downloaded episode 14 two days ago (the latest to date). I know of three groups still doing it.

~ SP

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back