When is your birthday???

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

what month is ur birthday?

• January

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • February

• March

• April

• May

• June

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • July

• August

• September

• October

• November

• December

• Total voters
Oh thanks for that Sempai-kun, I appreciate that. I might be due to certain members of the rumor mill here retiring from this site or just plain leaving I'm guessing.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ May 18 2013, 09:29 AM) Oh thanks for that Sempai-kun, I appreciate that. I might be due to certain members of the rumor mill here retiring from this site or just plain leaving I'm guessing.
Haha....true in the sense that the real party goers are now residing elsewhere...
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
but that does not mean some of us older FTV "retired" folks do not stop by and pester folks of FTV renown like your sweet self Woofie-san!

I hope you and your sweet Nana celebrated together in grand style with lots of ice cream and cakie!
wink.gif

Ah that... well let's just say that Mama Wolfie was kind of stingy with the desert this time around due to our birthdays was two days after Mother's Day.

Although I did have a nice time with my family along with my mother's sister as well being there too.

In any case my dear Aya-tan I have to say that you have always been a good Tengu Reporter when you had the time to do so around here, and your services are sorely missed if you ask me.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Norren @ May 19 2013, 10:52 AM)Belated happy birthday, Wolfie!Same here, a happy belated Birthday, Wolfie. Hope that day was an awesome one for ya.
wink.gif

Sowwy for bein late with it. >_<

My anime guru, A-san, turns another year older (July 5th) so I am here to wish him all the best and a wonderful day!
wink.gif

May you be blessed with many more birthdays to come, old friend!
tongue.gif

Already after midnight in merry ol' London Town! Another long time friend is turning another year older, wiser, and funnier (July 25th)...in all the FTV years I have had the pleasure of knowing you Capitano, you have never been sour nor bitter but always amusing and entertaining...Happy Birthday JCD!!!
I know your special day is gonna be grand! All the best!
tongue.gif

QUOTE (ImTakes @ Jul 24 2013, 08:27 PM) Already after midnight in merry ol' London Town! Another long time friend is turning another year older, wiser, and funnier (July 25th)...in all the FTV years I have had the pleasure of knowing you Capitano, you have never been sour nor bitter but always amusing and entertaining...Happy Birthday JCD!!!
I know your special day is gonna be grand! All the best!
tongue.gif

[/URL]
Thank you very much Yaya, it's been a decent day for me.

Tomorrow, Saturday, August 31st, a very good and longtime FTV friend will turn another year older and wiser but he remains youthful and young at heart. May he have a wonderful day in the company of those whom he loves most.

Happy Birthday nijlandp!

I wish you a year of good health filled with peace and good fortune, old friend!
wink.gif

Tanjoubi omedetou, Nijlandp-san!

Also, this one's a twofer, I ding today, too.
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Norren @ Aug 31 2013, 08:02 AM)Tanjoubi omedetou, Nijlandp-san!

Also, this one's a twofer, I ding today, too.
laugh.gif

Ah..well, then a very Happy Birthday to you too, Norren!
wink.gif

Happy Birthday Norren and nijlandp!! Hope you enjoy your special day and best wishes!

jmwJaye.jpg

Oh my, how'd I miss that?
ohmy.gif
Congratulation Norren and nijlandp May the parties be grand and the presents all grander. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :DDD

QUOTE 2:49 AM
Wednesday, September 18, 2013 (PHT)
Time in Manila, Philippines
The above information can only mean one thing! It is FTV's favorite fanboy's special day!

Happy Birthday lavenderdays!!

May you never age! May your sense of the funny never wane! Remain happy-go-lucky all the days of your life!
wink.gif

Hope your day will be truly fun, Lavi-san!
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

OwO thanks guy unfortunately I can't linger since Im chasing deadlines
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif
But Sankyuu~ for the Greetings
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif
cool.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back