Yahari Oreno Seishun LoveComewa Machigatteiru.Kan

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

besides Hikki who is your favorite from Oregairu's cast?

• Yukino Yukinoshita (Indecisive Tsundere-sama / Ice Queen-sama)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yui Yuigahama (Fails-at-Cookies-chan)

• Shizuka Hiratsuka (Scares your Little Soldier Flaccid / Bouncy / Bachelorette-sensei)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Saika Totsuka (Succeds-at-Sexy-chan+san / Yukimura no Bunshin-oneenii)

• Haruno Yukinoshita (Scary Yandere / 2nd Only to Sensei / Pockin' Cleavege-neesan)

• Komachi Hikigaya (Slick Persuasion-imouto / Sucks Blood Faster-imouto)

• Hina Ebina (Drama Much?-fujoshi / Rika Super Tourette-fujoshi)

• Saki Kawasaki (Scaredy Black Lace-chan / Black Lace Bartender-dono)

• Yumiko Miura (Bitch be Annoying but Insightful-chan / Like Made Zero Sense-yarou)

• Hayato Hayama (Dawson Leery-san / Adonis-kun)

• Yoshiteru Zaimokuza (Fats McCreepy-tan)

• Kakeru Tobe (not as annoying as in S1, nickname WIP)

• Iroha Isshiki (Sly Crafty Rival-kisama / 1st new girl from S2, nick v.1)

• Kaori Orimoto (Insensitive First Crush-kimoi / 2nd new girl from S2, nick v.1)

• None of them / another Oregairu character

• Total voters
QUOTE (NecroRyu @ May 26 2015, 07:01 PM) we'll see how they'll get along in that friendship from now on, for some reason i forgot to add Fails-at-Explaining ;p... if it wasn't for her they would go nowhere so she didn't really fail, this time xD btw is it ironic to call sensei 'my waifu'?
laugh.gif

nah, but your waifu should stop asking for husbands in the previews, what if there's a plate called "danna" and she goes broke?
tongue.gif
some shops add nicks to their dishes don't they... nah won't happen.

Since i haven't read the novel i'm really eager to see what happens to shizuka and hayato.

QUOTE (Klyern @ May 26 2015, 04:12 PM)nah, but your waifu should stop asking for husbands in the previews, what if there's a plate called "danna" and she goes broke?
tongue.gif
some shops add nicks to their dishes don't they... nah won't happen.

Since i haven't read the novel i'm really eager to see what happens to shizuka and hayato.
THE ICE QUEEN.............HAS THAWED!!!!!

......A little....

Yay! Bouncy-sensei route's flag? TRIGGERED!!!
biggrin.gif

What an ultra-special GET!

If Hikki had said even a portion of that internal monolgue out loud, we'd have a WHOLE new storyline! Bummer. I'd love to see Bouncy-sensei taking more of a proactive role in Hikki's development due to the underlying motivation of "Future fixer-upper". Get him socially adjusted and he's the perfect guy. Good hearted, SMART, unlimited potential in politics, business, sales, TEACHING, you name it. He just needs to fill-in the human interaction blanks and he's perfect "husband year 2020" material for her! Hey, if I was a highschool boy again, and knew that Bouncy-sensei was my goal at the end of college, I'd finish it in 2 years and be as near to valedictorian as I could manage!

I now no longer want to "ship" either of the girls with him. It would undermine them growing together in my view.

I'm SO BAD, I should be in detention! LOL

QUOTE (Klyern @ May 26 2015, 05:01 PM)The more i watch it the more i feel this would make a great live action, specially with Yui, who's most lines sounds like what you'd expect a JK to say in a live action xD

Seems like i was right, no pairing in this season
QUOTE (Knorris908 @ May 27 2015, 03:59 PM)I now no longer want to "ship" either of the girls with him. It would undermine them growing together in my view.studentxHot Teacher all the way ala KeitaxYuzuki in Kissxsis, i think Bouncy fits as Desperate-to-be-Housewife-sensei... like Adonis-kun for 'Dawson's Creek xD regarding him, ep.9 was great yet another rejection (this time a theme park)
sleep.gif

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ May 29 2015, 01:00 AM) studentxHot Teacher all the way ala KeitaxYuzuki in Kissxsis, i think Bouncy fits as Desperate-to-be-Housewife-sensei... like Adonis-kun for 'Dawson's Creek xD regarding him, ep.9 was great yet another rejection (this time a theme park)
sleep.gif

"StudentxHot teacher" Please-please-please tell me that is not fan-art, and that there is a storyline that goes with that drawing!

Excellent find. You get a batch of cookies courtesy of Fails-at-cookies! (I'd eat 'em just like Hikki did. I mean, c'mon. Even after all these years, I STILL think it's HOT whenever my wife makes me dinner!)
wink.gif

Oh, and "Desperate-To-Be-Housewife"? APPROVED! (Like I have any actual authority to do so...)
blink.gif
But hey, IT'S FUNNY!

Is it sad that I found it a little sexy when she was sounding so desperate during the next episode preview? A hot woman, who's only flaw so far as I can see is that she smokes, THAT desperate to be married could only happen in fiction! I guess going nose-blind to the cigarettes after a while would make it tolerable. If it's the core of who she is, she's NOT going to change. I can't stand the "fixer-upper" metaphor. If you can't accept the person you've met, keep looking. Don't be so arrogant as to try and "fix" them. Teaching a child to deal with life during formative years is nothing like trying to change a grown adult. So she better work fast on Hikki or she'll have a new nickname: "Fails-At-Marriage"!!!
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Knorris908 @ May 29 2015, 07:14 AM)"StudentxHot teacher" Please-please-please tell me that is not fan-art, and that there is a storyline that goes with that drawing!

Excellent find. You get a batch of cookies courtesy of Fails-at-cookies! (I'd eat 'em just like Hikki did. I mean, c'mon. Even after all these years, I STILL think it's HOT whenever my wife makes me dinner!)
wink.gif
HikkixBouncy's screenshot taken from an Oregairu PS Vita game, so I accept ;p Takeo ate Rinko's salty cookies after all!... too bad Sensei gave Hickey 4 tickets in front of others, if i were him should have asked her out TWICE for "advise"
biggrin.gif

What?!!?

I mean, I was enjoying a great episode as usual, and even learned a new insult, "You... Hachiman!" Made me giggle a bit. Enjoyed the shopping, a nice vibe. Reminder that Fails-At-Cookies" has a slammin' body? Check! Hikki amusing by being awkward? Check! Pokey-Oneechan in the house? CHECK!

Then... WHHHHAAAATTTTT?!?!?!?!?!?

I don't get it. What is the dysfunction that only exists between Ice-Queen Sama and their mother? (I propose could be "Yamato Nadeshiko Obachan")

This is getting weird, and I'm not sure that I like where it's headed, but the foreshadowing has been leading to this since mid-season one, so it's sure to be significant, and might even be an arc-ending plot conclusion.

Grab the popcorn and strap-in for a bumpy ride!

QUOTE (Knorris908 @ Jun 06 2015, 09:50 AM)I don't get it. What is the dysfunction that only exists between Ice-Queen Sama and their mother? (I propose could be "Yamato Nadeshiko Obachan")

This is getting weird, and I'm not sure that I like where it's headed, but the foreshadowing has been leading to this since mid-season one, so it'slol Ice Queen didn't thaw in ep'10 ranting harsher than H@ch!M@n, now makes sense why her nee-san attracts Dawson... was cute to see Black Lace-imouto in the Xmas event, also at last my wait for the MILF Empress to show up is over
tongue.gif

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Jun 06 2015, 11:41 AM)lol Ice Queen didn't thaw in ep'10 ranting harsher than H@ch!M@n, now makes sense why her nee-san attracts Dawson... was cute to see Black Lace-imouto in the Xmas event, also at last my wait for the MILF Empress to show up is over
tongue.gif

Would that make her the "KILF Empress" in Japan?
tongue.gif

K being for "Kaasan"

I suppose HILF Empress would work as well if you use "Hahaue" instead.

QUOTE (Knorris908 @ Jun 06 2015, 01:28 PM)Would that make her the "KILF Empress" in Japan?
tongue.gif

K being for "Kaasan"

I suppose HILF Empress would work as well if you use "Hahaue"*Kaori* 'i preach it!' also from what i know 'Mama' is used too, OILF is bad idea in case 'Obachan' offends the Empress... but I like Yamato Nadeshiko! so as we consider her daughters tsundere and yandere queens, what if she's a yangire?
ohmy.gif

So Hachiman and Yukinon almost seemed to cross a line. Yui probably did notice it although she acted normally. That sure will have hit her as she does like Hachiman more than she shows. Isshiki also made it very clear that she is on good terms with Hachiman. Did she change from Hayama to Hachiman now?
The conversations are a highlight of this show and again they delivered. There was again something hidden in the remarks. Hayama's remark on that Hachiman hasn't realized something about Yukinon sure feels to give an indication that there is something coming.

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Jun 14 2015, 02:23 PM)The conversations are a highlight of this show and again they delivered. There was again something hidden in the remarks. Hayama's remark on that Hachiman hasn't realized something about Yukinon sure feels to give an indication that there is something cominyup ep'11 shows Hiki's attraction on Yukino over other girls, now i wonder what Yukinoshita sister Hayato really likes... their mom maybe? American Pie joke ;p either we'll find out with 2 eps left, or wait for all hints to make sense in s3
dry.gif

QUOTE (Knorris908 @ Jun 06 2015, 11:50 AM) What?!!?

I mean, I was enjoying a great episode as usual, and even learned a new insult, "You... Hachiman!" Made me giggle a bit. Enjoyed the shopping, a nice vibe. Reminder that Fails-At-Cookies" has a slammin' body? Check! Hikki amusing by being awkward? Check! Pokey-Oneechan in the house? CHECK!

Then... WHHHHAAAATTTTT?!?!?!?!?!?

I don't get it. What is the dysfunction that only exists between Ice-Queen Sama and their mother? (I propose could be "Yamato Nadeshiko Obachan")

This is getting weird, and I'm not sure that I like where it's headed, but the foreshadowing has been leading to this since mid-season one, so it's sure to be significant, and might even be an arc-ending plot conclusion.

Grab the popcorn and strap-in for a bumpy ride!

I was more interested in gomiichan, I could see Yotsugi calling Araragi, "gomi no oniichan" which sounds quite similar to oni no oniichan, but wrong anime huh?

What does everyone ship with Hachiman? I don't ship Yui particularly but when i saw them buying a present together it kind of made me thing she would make the perfect wife for Hachiman, sort of saw them with a kid for a second lol.

@Necro dont you mean you would have asked her twice for reference?

QUOTE (Klyern @ Jun 16 2015, 02:16 PM)I was more interested in gomiichan, I could see Yotsugi calling Araragi, "gomi no oniichan" which sounds quite similar to oni no oniichan, but wrong anime huh?

What does everyone ship with Hachiman? I don't ship Yui particularly but when i saw them buying a present together it kind of made me thing she would make the perfect wife for Hachiman, sort of saw them with a kid for a second lol.

@Necro dont you mean you would have asked her twice for reference?nah just excuse to date Sensei 2 days with her tickets, about Tsukimonogatari i still think both are great and alike!... the highlight is conversations like Nijlandp said, after a nice valentine day in ep'12 i guess it'll be a bittersweet s2 finale
sleep.gif

So the connection between Hachiman and Yukino is getting clearer to everybody. Yukinoshita's sister may have seen the trouble between the three as something has to change between them..Hachiman may not want it but he is going to be forced into a possible choice of which girls he really likes (well as i think the writers want to have an open ending he won't make a choice). Just like the girls who can't keep this up for much longer.
I would say Yui may be the best choice for the relationship as she keeps a smile even though she notices the hints between Hachiman and Yukino. She wants the best for both of them. That is also her weakness. If she really wants a relationship she needs to come forth..
Yukino does have feelings but her pride will never let her really get close with Hachiman..Isshiki is way too flighty.

ROTFLMAO!

"Komachi? Who's that? The Rice?" "Sis-con?!?!?" (Perfect Boke) "I can't really deny that one..."(unexpected Tsukkomi) Perfect setup and hand-off between the two LEAST-likely girls to pull off an owarai kombi! The warp speed sound that she snapped her head toward hachiman to fire-off, "Sis-con?!?!" with could actually be "felt" through my headphones!

Getting tired of this "real thing" subtext though.

And if Yamato Nadeshiko Hahaue is going to "Snap" in true yangire fashion as Necro suspects, how will it be done? Knives, candlewax? sakura tree branch whipping? Or will she "seduce" Hachiman like she seduced Dawson-kun, explaining why both sisters have such a complex relationship with him? (It would be odd to know that your mom "made a man" of one of your childhood friends, but as "proper" Japanese girls, they feel too responsible to cut off his friendship... Yeah, I could see that happening.) Moving away from the gutter, she could also have threatened him or his family by saying she would ruin their business or reputation if he didn't ______ (Insert unsavory action here) causing Ice-queen-sama to both fear and revile her.

See?!?!? This show is so much "Fun" that I hate that I'm drawing all these dark and sinister scenarios around the situation. I wish we could just get back to the romance and awkwardness being at the forefront. It might bore others, but I never seem to tire of it. There's enough ugliness in real life. I don't want to to be the main theme in my fantasy escapes as well....

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Jun 21 2015, 02:35 PM)I would say Yui may be the best choice for the relationship as she keeps a smile even though she notices the hints between Hachiman and Yukino. She wants the best for both of them. That is also her weakness. If she really wants a relationship she needs to come forth..
Yukino does have feelings but her pride will never let her really get close with Hachiman..Isshiki is way too flighty.
QUOTE (Knorris908 @ Jun 21 2015, 02:41 PM)And if Yamato Nadeshiko Hahaue is going to "Snap" in true yangire fashion as Necro suspects, how will it be done? Knives, candlewax? sakura tree branch whipping? Or will she "seduce" Hachiman like she seduced Dawson-kun, explaining why both sisters have such a complex relationship with him? (It would be odd to know that your mom "made a man" of one of your childhood friends, but as "proper" Japanese girls, they feel too responsible to cut off his friendship... Yeah, I could see that happening.) Moving away from the gutter, she could also have threatened him or his family by saying she would ruin their business or reputation if he didn't ______ (Insert unsavory action here) causing Ice-queen-sama to both fear and revile her.considering how dangerous the Yukinoshita Familia can be, or Hiki's accident' in S1 maybe Yui will not 'Fail-as-Girlfriend' :0... about 'who fits as his perfect wife' is a tie so far, 2 for her by Nijlan and Klyern vs 2 for sensei by Ken and me
happy.gif

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ May 29 2015, 04:00 AM) studentxHot Teacher all the way ala KeitaxYuzuki in Kissxsis, i think Bouncy fits as Desperate-to-be-Housewife-sensei... like Adonis-kun for 'Dawson's Creek xD regarding him, ep.9 was great yet another rejection (this time a theme park)
sleep.gif

WAIT A MINUTE! whats with that "i shall only talk about shippings in this thread" attitude xD

You completely ignored the fact i promoted a live action of Oregairu as if it had absolutely no chance of breaking ground!! xD

But really this is totally something i can see a live action of, because, highschool love-come.

Also, i only ship Yui if it comes with a daughter/son option, i see her more as mother/wife material than girlfriend material, if its girlfriend for Hikki i see Iroha, Shizuka-sensei, Saki as more realistic/fitting choices xD, and even if those 3 are not in the market, Komachi or Saika are the extreme choices xD (personality wise)

Somewhat i dont see Hikki getting enough time with Yui or Yuki to form a relationship, or "how" to get enough quality time together. Unless there is some plot armor like Nisekoi's fake lover stuff. And yeah i do use "plot armor" instead of "plot device" because shippings, even canon/popular ones, tend to get a lot of flak damage xD.

QUOTE (Klyern @ Jun 27 2015, 03:12 PM)WAIT A MINUTE! whats with that "i shall only talk about shippings in this thread" attitude xD

You completely ignored the fact i promoted a live action of Oregairu as if it had absolutely no chance of breaking ground!! xD

But really this is totally something i can see a live action of, because
QUOTE (Barbobot @ Jun 25 2015, 12:17 PM)SNAFU 2 has been better than the first season as well, and not just in visuals which I feel got an upgrade with this season. It's done more to show all the flaws in Hatchiman and the other characters and to bring them out to let the characters learn andalso I like its OP/ED and OST over S1, btw Klyern read again ;p I didn't ignore it

Yahari Ore no Seishun LoveCome wa Machigatteiru (spring 2013) - Bat8man/10
Oregairu. Zoku (2nd TV series 13 episodes) spring 2015 - 9/10

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Jun 28 2015, 02:00 AM)also I like its OP/ED and OST over S1, btw Klyern read again ;p I didn't ignore it

Yahari Ore no Seishun LoveCome wa Machigatteiru (spring 2013) - Bat8man/10
Oregairu. Zoku (2nd TV series 13 episodes) spring 2015 - 9/10
D@mn you Necro! Your Bat8man pic made me snort so loud that my wife once again questions my sanity!!!! "OK dear, someone photo shopped a picture... What's SO funny about it?" Was the look of pity that she gave me before simply nodding and walking away while shaking her head....

But Dude, THAT IS EPIC! It would indeed explain SO much. All that's missing is his arsenal of "wonderful toys".
laugh.gif

@ Kylern,

Fair - I have made some pairings in my last few posts. I suppose it's desperation for closure as I feel that the show has passed it's half-way point and I don't want Hachiman still alone at the end of the series. The only ending I truly don't support is a HachimanX"Sucks blood faster imouto" ending. In some ways, I actually favor a HachimanX"Saika Totsuka (Succeds-at-Sexy-chan+san / Yukimura no Bunshin-oneenii)" ending as Totsuka is the ONLY cast member who to date has NEVER said anything negative about or to Hachiman. So I'm still secretly holding out that Totsuka is obscenely rich, and has a family "arrangement" through contributions to the school that she be treated as a boy so that she can head their immensely powerful dynasty one day as a man, because the family has old fashioned/outdated concepts of "power"....

Not because I'm against gay relationships, but because I truly want to see what Hachiman's offspring would be like. Morose like him, or more like their mother?

QUOTE (Knorris908 @ Jun 28 2015, 08:34 AM)D@mn you Necro! Your Bat8man pic made me snort so loud that my wife once again questions my sanity!!!! "OK dear, someone photo shopped a picture... What's SO funny about it?" Was the look of pity that she gave me before simply nodding and walking away while shaking her head....

But Dude, THAT IS EPIC! It would indeed explain SO much. All that's missing is his arsenal of "wonderful toys".
laugh.gif

@ Kylern,

Fair - I have made some pairings in my last few posts. I suppose it's desperation for closure as I feel that the show has passed it's half-way point and I don't want Hachiman still alone at the end of the series.Bat8man OP in ep.13 xD 8=Hachi and kinda fits as Dark Knight, so after seeing MILF Yuigahama I agree with Klyern... her daughter is mom material! identical, except hairstyle and voice but by its S3 cliffhanger i think 8Man will pick IceQ
tongue.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back