Yahari Oreno Seishun LoveComewa Machigatteiru.Kan

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

besides Hikki who is your favorite from Oregairu's cast?

• Yukino Yukinoshita (Indecisive Tsundere-sama / Ice Queen-sama)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yui Yuigahama (Fails-at-Cookies-chan)

• Shizuka Hiratsuka (Scares your Little Soldier Flaccid / Bouncy / Bachelorette-sensei)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Saika Totsuka (Succeds-at-Sexy-chan+san / Yukimura no Bunshin-oneenii)

• Haruno Yukinoshita (Scary Yandere / 2nd Only to Sensei / Pockin' Cleavege-neesan)

• Komachi Hikigaya (Slick Persuasion-imouto / Sucks Blood Faster-imouto)

• Hina Ebina (Drama Much?-fujoshi / Rika Super Tourette-fujoshi)

• Saki Kawasaki (Scaredy Black Lace-chan / Black Lace Bartender-dono)

• Yumiko Miura (Bitch be Annoying but Insightful-chan / Like Made Zero Sense-yarou)

• Hayato Hayama (Dawson Leery-san / Adonis-kun)

• Yoshiteru Zaimokuza (Fats McCreepy-tan)

• Kakeru Tobe (not as annoying as in S1, nickname WIP)

• Iroha Isshiki (Sly Crafty Rival-kisama / 1st new girl from S2, nick v.1)

• Kaori Orimoto (Insensitive First Crush-kimoi / 2nd new girl from S2, nick v.1)

• None of them / another Oregairu character

• Total voters
QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Jun 29 2015, 02:00 AM)Bat8man OP in ep.13 xD 8=Hachi and kinda fits as Dark Knight, so after seeing MILF Yuigahama I agree with Klyern... her daughter is mom material! identical, except hairstyle and voice but by its S3 cliffhanger i think 8Man will pick IceQ
tongue.gif

*Bowing in reverence to the Master* You are sheer Genius!

May I submit my pitches for Yui as Bat-Girl/8-Girl and Yuki as Cat-Woman?
laugh.gif
Ice-queen-sama with a whip.... Wow. This could SO easily take an unintended ecchi-turn!
tongue.gif

Well episode 13 royally pissed me off. I love the series, but it's reached the end of the DavexMaddy (See "Moonlighting" as an ancient reference. Cybil Sheppard & Bruce Willis (When he still had hair!) romantic drama/comedy from years gone-by.) shelf-life. Not to mention that I am frustrated further by being firmly entrenched in the "Bouncy-sensei for Waifu" camp!

I want to see season 3 focus on the dynamics of the other characters quite honestly. Yui-x-Yuki-x-Hachi got us started in the universe, but there is SO much potential that I would be satisfied with transitioning to another focus on the inter-dynamics of this group. Not to mention the addition of the Komachi "Sucks-blood-faster imouto" thread in season 3.

Imagine the angst 8-man would feel with a Komachi-x-Totsuka pairing?!?!? Oh the potential for the hilarious 8-man internal commentaries then! "There is NO way my future brother-in-law can be SO cute!" could become a new trope for the next generation of anime! (That's right folks! You read it here FIRST!!!)

Yep, I definitely need professional help...
blink.gif

QUOTE (Knorris908 @ Jun 30 2015, 01:21 PM)*Bowing in reverence to the Master* You are sheer Genius!

May I submit my pitches for Yui as Bat-Girl/8-Girl and Yuki as Cat-Woman?
laugh.gif
Ice-queen-sama with a whip.... Wow. This could SO easily take an unintended ecchi-turn!
tongue.gif

Imagine the angst 8-man would feel with a Komachi-x-Totsuka pairing?!?!? Oh the potential for the hilarious 8-man internal commentaries then! "There is NO way my future brother-in-law can be SO cute!" could become a new trope for the next generation of anime! (That's right folks! You read it here*Kaori again* 'sore aru!' ok now imagine Totsuka as 8Man's sidekick, you know that old BatmanxRobin 'rumor' right? :/... so Yui= redhead Barbara Gordon and Yukino= S&M queen Selina Kyle, then his foes Tobe= Joker or Fats= Penguin?
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Knorris908 @ Jun 30 2015, 07:21 PM)
Well episode 13 royally pissed me off. I love the series, but it's reached the end of the DavexMaddy (See "Moonlighting" as an ancient reference. Cybil Sheppard & Bruce Willis (When he still had hair!) romantic drama/comedy from years gone-by.) shelf-life. Not to mention that I am frustrated further by being firmly entrenched in the "Bouncy-sensei for Waifu" camp!

Imagine the angst 8-man would feel with a Komachi-x-Totsuka pairing?!?!? Oh the potential for the hilarious 8-man internal commentaries then! "There is NO way my future brother-in-law can be SO cute!" could become a new trope for the next generation of anime! (That's right folks! You read it here FIRST!!!)

Yep, I definitely need professional help...

Indeed the episode went down like a small candle flame instead of some big climax. I hope that Yui would push through but it all went back to the status quo. A third season really is needed. This series deserves a conclusion.

Komachi and Totsuka...that probably will never happen but the potential is indeed tempting to see how Hikkigaya would react. I must say that in the last episodes all the major side characters seemed to have been ignored. It is okay to focus on the main characters but it would be nice to have seen conversations with Komachi and so on about the relationship that the main characters have.
In all this series still is as strong as ever. I think i'll give it an 8.5 out of 10 for now.

OreGairu Zoku OVA, not a continuation in between S2 and S3 but 8man Returns

QUOTE (Knorris908 @ Jul 01 2015, 4:09 PM)u Sir, are a DANGEROUS manok ;p i'll stop, again fun dates with his harem (same creator of Girlish Number)
smile.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back