Yakuza Girl

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Uz3r013

-sama "The Great Ero King"
Retired
Yazuka Girl
Genre: Ecchi, Horror, Martial Arts, Romance, Supernatural

i43102uq5.jpg

Senguu Fumihiro is a young boy that made a promise to his dying grandmother to find a good wife for himself. With this intention he enrolls in a prestigious school but on the first day his world turns upside down when all the students begin to kill each other and one of them even turns into a monster. He is saved by a girl named "Akari", sent to protect him by one of the factions that rule the school.

Ive been with this series since chapter 2. It has become a new addicton for me. Violence, Gore, a good plot, tho typical, yet twisted and alot of ecchi, borderline hentai i would say. its a very common senario Boy meets girl, boy gets thrust into a world he doesnt know about, and is forced to participate, yet there is sumthing "special" about this boy, boy rises to the challenge. tho common, the senario still works. But what really got me, was the artwork. it is very beautifuly done, at the very least, above average. Check it out if you dont mind, blood, guts, and sex...tho arnt those pluses?

oh man I love this manga, the rate at that its coming out is killing me though. Not to say that the translators are slow or anything just that its so good i wanna drown myself in it. It has an interesting storyline and in the first couple chapters i really wasnt sure what to think of it, but when his ability came out oh god that was it. good manga, happy to see a thread out here about it.

yeah, too bad the manga is over.

only 2 volumes
sad.gif
it coulda gone on much longer, im gunna seriously miss this one. but im gunna keep an eye on the artist, see if he makes a new manga. i really like his art.

QUOTE (Uz3r013 @ Jan 25 2009, 07:58 PM)yeah, too bad the manga is over.

only 2 volumes it coulda gone on much longer, im gunna seriously miss this one. but im gunna keep an eye on the artist, see if he makes a new manga. i really like his art.

its over? oh god ...girlfriend x was a joke on me, but... well ****. how many chapters were there total? i think the site i read from just hasnt updated em yet...which would explain why i havent heard that news...
sad.gif
unsure.gif

ah crap. looks like they can't find the tenth chapter either.... hmm. time to do some hunting on yahoo. maybe i can come across eleven to atleast give me sound mind of how it ended.

yeah the story was, common... ish. but it coulda been really cool, in a ninja scroll sort of way. and the mangas art was sum of the best i had ever seen. People in japan have no taste
dry.gif
wink.gif

I really wish this was going to be longer. but oh well. Ill keep on the look out for mangas made by the same artist. ill post if they are anything good.

lmao i just read the..er i should say looked at the last chapter. i had no clue what was going on but as Uz3r013 said, the artwork was awesome, and the end of the story "looked" very touching. ( i say looked because i can't read japanese.) the ending was....satisfying, i mean atleast there was one. i'm a little too lazy to look it up but what was the name of the artist?

I really pissed me off when I read about this one coming to such an abrupt end. It should of gone much deeper into the story of course then it wouldn't be worth cult status that I think it will get. This one is definitely a read but be warned it will end where it gets good and there is a great amount of (in this order) Gore, Violence, and nudity/sex.

so many good mangas et rushed to end so quickly. I think the reason this one was rushed was because some people looked at the implications of some parts of the series and just thought it was "too" gorey or taboo too read. kinda like if a fifteen year old was readin the series and was in the chapter with the twins then his parents walk in and catch a hint of whats going on. can't paint a nice picture.

Well anyway you paint it they still canceled a series that could of gone so many different ways.

cut down as an infant. makes me wonder ( most likely not) if they would end up making an anime out of it, or would it have stould a better chance if it had come out as an original anime instead of a manga....
ph34r.gif
blink.gif

That is a hard question to answer. It's one of the one's like Sekirei that is great on paper
tongue.gif
, but for some reason just doesn't transition quiet as well to anime. Of course there would be nothing quiet like the movement of all that fat from first two chapters, or was it just the first?

thats true about sekirei. for the manga i was just absorbed all the way until the most recent release but for the anime i watched like the first 4 eps and was like meh. lmao that was enough fat to scar me for life and yeah it was definitely chapter 1. Lol i looked it up his attack was lard paradise....blech

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back