Zero no Tsukaima

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Kit-Tsukasa

-desu
Retired
alrite i don't think there is a thread for this since this is a new anime. discuss this anime here.
zero no tsukaima is a new anime that premiered this past week. cast are the rie kugimiya and satoshi hino (people who play the main characters in this show as well as shana and yuuji respectively). Same production company (J.C. Staff). Although the story is not clear yet (since i haven't actually watched it and there's no sub yet that i can find T_T, apparently it is almost like rewatching shakugan no shana all over again except shorter (13 eps only). Shana fans may be interested in watching or trying out this anime.
Also if anyone can give out a place where to get this anime that would b cool too since this anime is not yet licensed, however, some subbers have received notices from media factory not to distribute this (dunno if that counts as licensed)

hopefully this doesn't count as a double post, but finally the sub came out by kuroneko and froth-bite. If anyone wants to start watching this anime as a shana replacement (or for interest), u can get the torrent link at ......... After watching the first ep. I change my mind of maybe to a YES, WATCH THIS ANIME to many if not all shana fans. I've watched the first episode and there's not much to really say except WATCH IT! Although the series is short, it will be a good series to watch b4 the shakugan no shana movie (hopefully it comes out soon)

*I hope all that made sense cuz i felt i was repeating myself*

EDIT: LINKS REMOVED.

lol a spiritual successor to shakugan?
looks like i've got another good one to look forward to heh

hmmm, looks it will be a good anime.
that picture that mkk posted kinda reminds me of scrapped princess, too.
if this anime isn't licensed like kit tsukasa said, wish that fstv will have this.

QUOTE (jul10 @ Jul 9 2006, 07:03 PM) hmmm, looks it will be a good anime.
that picture that mkk posted kinda reminds me of scrapped princess, too.
if this anime isn't licensed like kit tsukasa said, wish that fstv will have this.
i looked on animesuki earlier on it said that the series has been removed by request (aka MFI=media factory inc.) so basically im assuming fstv won't be hosting it because it follows animesuki and its rules am i rite *tear*, but there r still subbers like kuroneko and froth-bite (both good subbers, but too bad eclipse is not doing it), who r working on the project so there's still hope that this anime will get through all the eps without actually being officially licensed (then iono if those two subbers will continue)

lol just finished watching the first ep, and I must say it's nice to hear that familiar uresai~
laugh.gif
and again they sure know how to meet up with one another through weird events.
it's going to be pretty sad if they don't allow any subs or any distribution of it whatsoever, as it's looking to be a great one, and i'd hate to miss out on this one

what? so is the planned on being licensed, or the anime producers are saying 'please don't fansub,' or what?

*confused @_@

QUOTE (mamori @ Jul 9 2006, 08:43 PM) what? so is the planned on being licensed, or the anime producers are saying 'please don't fansub,' or what?

*confused @_@
yes media factory is basically saying "please don't fansub," but some groups choose to ignore this notice so i guess that's good news

this anime is ok. =.= . i chuckled a few times but its meh compared to NHK. i dont realli like art either. and the part where they summoned the 'familiars' i was holy pokemon xD ! ill give the second ep a shot. lotta ppl must think its good cuz i was downloadin at nearly 400kb/s

ep2 was released on thursday and it was actually ok, but quite interesting as it kinda reminded me op eps 3 and 4 of shana. Also next episode looks like we get to see "alastor" and "tiamat" again except in a different form?
blink.gif

I just remembered to add something to this thread, well I guess I'm too late anyways... Yes this serie is very similar to Shana... The joy of hearing someone say 'shut up' the same way and with the same frequency of shana-chan!! tears of joy!!

Oh didn't think this anime would be interesting, but after I watched it I suddenly changed my mind, it certainly has something to laugh about... and I am probably going to enjoy the upcoming episodes. :p

QUOTE (megaman @ Jul 18 2006, 06:52 PM) another series of shana???? oh well... where i can find the torrent link.....???
aparently more like a shana clone

QUOTE (Angerfist @ Jul 19 2006, 01:34 AM) I don't know who this Shana is but this anime seems to have a story on it own.
tongue.gif

that would be louise =P I mean come on bossy, easily angered, ordering her "servant" around =P, and most of all blow people up - well shana doesn't blow ppl up but she does kill =P ^^.

QUOTE (blckdemondrgn @ Jul 18 2006, 11:24 PM) that would be louise =P I mean come on bossy, easily angered, ordering her "servant" around =P, and most of all blow people up - well shana doesn't blow ppl up but she does kill =P ^^.
shana doesn't kill ppl
tongue.gif

@angerfist: the shana that we are talking about in this thread is as blckdemondrgn said is Louise who is the main character of Zero no Tsukaima (this anime). Shana is from an anime called shakugan no shana. I recommend watching shakugan no shana as it is very good anime.

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Jul 19 2006, 03:07 AM) shana doesn't kill ppl
tongue.gif

she kill monsters who look like ppl. =P ^^.

well I dunno the "term" all of those people she killed are but you get what I mean ^^.

just a bit confused on one thing, basically everyone's familiar is associated with their attribute correct? what is louise's?

anyway pretty funny series ^^.

Just watched the first episode. It seems to be really funny. I hope they go on subbing it. Its a shame that there are only 13 episodes.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back